EURO 2020 Winner?

Featured Comment

I've watched most of the matches almost and Italy is more likely to be champion this year. France and Germany showed that they may be weak sometimes. 

The best player is definitely "Cristiano Ronaldo".✌️

Man, Euro this year is getting so unpredictable.
My pick was Italy, but after the match with Austria I don't even know anymore, Beligum didn't look too good yesterday too, but I think that the team who win that match will for sure be the champion.

• Community Manager
5 minutes ago, Carol said:

My favorite to win is Belgium and I think Lukaku will also win as Best Player of the tournament.

I'm very excited for the upcoming matches💪

Yeah, they are playing well, but I think Italy is slight favorite in that match up. We'll see :)

Posted (edited)

Oh wow - yesterday’s games were huge. I still can’t predict a winner between England and Italy (it has to be those two in the final right??)

England have been slowly getting better, Italy were awesome against Belgium yesterday but lacked potency against Austria. 

it’s becoming a really memorable tournament. 

If I had to predict again today I’m going for Italy to win the tournament. So difficult to choose who has been the best player but Immobile, Bonucci, Sterling, Lukaku, Kjaer and Xhaka have all been immense.

Can’t wait for today’s games! Maybe another upset??

Edited by AdamD55