Hello. 🙂

Featured Comment

8 minutes ago, Mariejone24 said:

Hello There Beautiful @MilicaR 🥰

Welcome to Stake World 🤗 I hope you always have a good shift, don't get tired of understanding, always be patient and I really do hope that you always enjoy being with us 😘🤗🥰

Thanks. :) I really enjoy spending time with these nice people. :) 🤗🥰

31 minutes ago, ubbey04 said:

Hey gorgeous 😍 

Welcome to the fast growing stake community. We are so happy to know another beauty been added to manage the chat and forum .. 

May you have bountiful blessings and amazing shift to come . You're job is not easy but I believe you can do it smoothly.  😉

Take care always and have a nice day 👒💃

Thank you a lot! 😍 Have a nice day, too. All the best! 😍🤗🙂

39 minutes ago, Joepinoy said:

Hello Ma`am MilicaR

Welcome here and i hope you have fun here :) wish you all the best ^^

Hi, hi. :) Thanks. 🥰

Aloha what a beautiful @MilicaR...its an honor to meet dear, and you're a plus factor to stake community ..you are like just a reflection of the #powerpuffgirls  who've been dominating  chatroom  and having good vibes and fun with all chatters...Looking forward for a harmonious interaction of us with you.

Welcome and best regards!❤️

Edited by Zamia2001
32 minutes ago, Zamia2001 said:

Aloha what a beautiful @MilicaR...its an honor to meet dear, and you're a plus factor to stake community ..you are like just a reflection of the #powerpuffgirls  who've been dominating  chatroom  and having good vibes and fun with them...Looking forward for a harmonious interaction of us with you.

Welcome and best regards!❤️

Thank you for nice words, Zamia2001. You're so lovely! 😍 Having great vibes is important...🙂 I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers! 🥰

Welcome to stake, so far I haven't had a good experience here. On my sign up referral they was suppose tk give me 7 reloadade them expire before I could claim all. Oh and your game will glitch to where the bonus is about to hit so it makes it not hit. I've had a deposit be credited to my account than 5 seconds later it just disappear and they don't have a clue what happened to it. So yeah have fun on the rigged site

55 minutes ago, Limitless88 said:

Welcome to stake, so far I haven't had a good experience here. On my sign up referral they was suppose tk give me 7 reloadade them expire before I could claim all. Oh and your game will glitch to where the bonus is about to hit so it makes it not hit. I've had a deposit be credited to my account than 5 seconds later it just disappear and they don't have a clue what happened to it. So yeah have fun on the rigged site

First of all, thanks for welcoming me here. 😍 Sorry to hear that. I hope you'll enjoy spending your time with us in the future. For anything you need help with don't hesitate to contact our Customer Support. I'm sure they're going to help you. Good luck to you and stay green. 🍀🍀🍀 I look forward to hearing from you. Regards!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.