Do you know how to cook?

ubbey04

Featured Comment

6 minutes ago, Mariejone24 said:

Yes of course 😉,  I can Cook Adobo, That's my favorite 🤗😋 👩‍🍳

Oh thats great 😍 would you mind sharing us your very own version of adobo recipe ? 

Posted (edited)

I can make (Dum Biryani), in my family they love 💕😘 lots some time also make Surmai fish 🐠🐠 with biryani that also amazing ... 

🥳🍽️INGREDIENTS🍽️🥳

for chicken

1 tablespoonvegetable oil

10 gramsgarlic (grated)

10 gramsginger (grated)

1serrano chili peppers (to taste, minced)

5 gramsmint (finely chopped)

10 gramscilantro (finely chopped1 tablespoongaram masala

1/2 teaspoonground cinnamon

1 teaspoonsalt

900 gramsbone-in skin-on chicken thighs

All ingredients mixed well and 30 min gives rest 

Then in make rices half bowl and steam 80 percent and 2 spoon oil mix and spread on paper 

After this all marignate ingridient

🐠🐠🍽️🧆take and and in big wok take 3 spoon oil and fry them in small flame and cover the wok after 45 min chicken will ready to eat 

After all this take rice and layer on bowl then some chicken on tht ang gain rice layer again chicken do like that all the layers complete then serve to this in plate 🍽️🍽️ and eat with family and tell me here u like this recipe or not 🧆🧆🥘🥘

Caveman01

IMG_20210610_212159.jpg

IMG_20210610_212226.jpg

Edited by caveman2528

6 hours ago, Tristan said:

Who needs to know how to cook when you have a microwave. -_-

ps: i can cook eggs and pancakes. :( 

Thank you so much for commenting  @Tristan😊. Typical response from a man .. well not all men are into cooking as some said its a womans duty but I knew  some best cooks/chefs  that are men .. different taste preference and impressive experimentation on different cuisines.

Hmmm pancakes .. any special ingredients you adds on to your pancake? 

My special Pork/Beef in Tamarind soup:(old style) 

1)Cut the meat (1kg.)in desired shape and wash, set aside. 

2)wash rice and "keep the 2nd wash water" of the raw rice set aside. Cook the rice in a usual procedure. 

3)Put the meat in a pressure cooker together with the pressed tomato (6pcs.)sliced onion and simmer until the tomato oil comes out (stir occasionally) put a spoon of fish sauce and stir. 

4)when the tomato oil comes out from the meat(approximately 25 min.) pour the rice water in 5-6 cups) close the lid and boiled it for 20 min. (keep in mind to cool down the pressure cooker b4 opening it.) 

5)Put all the desired vegetables i. e Raddish, ladyfinger, eggplant, long beans, and tamarind paste, fish sauce according to your taste,water spinach just before taking it out from the stove. 

"There you have it! 🤗 enjoy your" Sinigang"☺️) thanks @ubbey04

In our family cooking is like passing going to the youngest. so its like from the eldest son going to the second to the third then of course ends to the youngest. XD im good at cooking and also in baking. :D im proud of it too. baking is more fun cause you can totally do a try and error then try again and again especially when baking breads. 

2 hours ago, r0w3n4 said:

In our family cooking is like passing going to the youngest. so its like from the eldest son going to the second to the third then of course ends to the youngest. XD im good at cooking and also in baking. :D im proud of it too. baking is more fun cause you can totally do a try and error then try again and again especially when baking breads. 

Oh thats awesome.. would you mind to share us some of your delicious recipes?

• VIP Host

My favorite recipe is for preparing meatballs.

You can use any ground meat or mix of ground meat you like. My personal favorite is a blend of ground beef and pork. I’ve also done just ground beef and just pork. Add some breadcrumbs, black pepper, garlic and salt into a bowl. Eggs contribute to tenderness, so don’t skip them. The next step is to mix all the ingredients together and for this step I recommend using your hands. As soon as you finish mixing it, let it sit in your fridge for at least half an hour. My preference is to roast them first before simmering. You can cook them with some vegetables you like. I usually use carrots and onions of course (nothing without it). Enjoy improving your cooking skills. 😊🤗🥰

Hey hey heyyyy... Wanna try "Braised Chicken" the chinese way?

Ingrediets:

Chicken wings, 3 tbsp Light Soy Sauce, 1/2 tsp Dark Soy Sauce, Star annised, cinnamon stick, sichuan peppercorn, ginger, and rock sugar 

Steps: 

1. Heat up about 1 to 2 tbsp of cooking oil then put 2 to 3 tbsp of rock sugar ( agar agar lah 🤣) stir fry till golden brown then put the ginger stir fry till the aroma comes out.

2. Put chicken wings fry till golden brown 

3. Pour hot water.. just as to cover the chicken 

4. Put all the remaining ingredients and bring to boil.... When boiling reduce the fire and simmer till the sauce thickens.. 

5. Add salt to taste. Then serve with rice. 👌🥰

IMG_20210611_232641_583.jpg

Posted (edited)

I know how to cook as long as it's fried, you name it and i will cook it for you ...😁

but honestly my mom taught me how to cook but when I went to work abroad only food that are fast to prepare or ready to eat is what I eat always...

Edited by jayvee1987

Posted (edited)

I want to share to you my family's most favorite indian food Chicken Varuval.

CHICKEN VARUVAL (Dry Chicken Curry)

Ingredients: 

1 kg Chicken thights (medium cuts)

3 medium size tomatoes (square cuts)

3 red big onions (square cuts)

Medium size ginger (grated/paste)

8 cloves garlic (grated/paste)

1tsp Coriander powder

1tsp turmeric powder

1tsp cumin powder

2tbsp chilli powder

1tbsp fennel powder

1tsp garam masal

1tsp white pepper

1 cinnamon bark

3 star anis

5 cloves

3 dry chilli (it is up to you if you add more or less)

Curry leaves

Salt

Coriander leaves 

Ghee or vegetable oil

STEP 1: Marinate the chicken for atleast 1 hour. 1tbs Meat Curry powder, 1 tsp turmeric powder, 4 cloves garlic (grated or paste), medium size ginger (grated or paste), 2 pinch salt.

STEP 2: Cooking the Chicken 

Saute the Cinamon bark, star anis, cloves, dry chilli and curry leaves in ghee or vegetable oil. Then add grated garlic and onions until translucent.

Add the chopped tomatoes saute for few minutes and the powder together. 1tbsp fennel powder, 1tsp coriander powder,1tsp turmeric powder, 1tsp cumin powder, 1tsp garam masala, 1tsp white pepper, 5tbsp meat curry powder, 2tbsp chilli powder. Saute for few minutes then add the chicken.

-Cover the lod and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes make sure there is no more blood in the chicken.

-Open the lid to make the masala cling to the chicken and make it dry even more.Make a few stir to make sure the chicken won't stick in to the pan.

-Add some coriander leaves when it is nearly done.

-Enjoy with rice or bread

IMG_20210613_104032_810.jpg

IMG_20210613_104028_573.jpg

Edited by erving8888

Attention! This topic is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.