Are you ready for Stake 4.0?

ubbey04

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

I am expecting smooth playing, additional cryptocurrency, new originals of stake, new VIPs,  i would like to suggest to add USDTC so we can have a stable coin if we want to hold our balance. like when we vault our coins then the market dump our vault coins also affected so having a stable like USDTC is very good help to us. we vault $50 and tomorrow it will be still $50 :) Also thank you STAKE for recognizing the group in telegram about STAKE players and giving daily giveaway♥ We really appreciate it, that`s why we love you. you appreciate the players♥ Keep up the good work STAKE, we love you.

ALSOOOO MORE SURPRISE TO STAKE PLAYERS♥ I AM HOPING THAT WHEN STAKE 4.0 IS COMING, SO MANY SURPRISE WILL BE ANNOUNCE AND MORE BENEFITS TO PLAYERS♥♥ I REALLY LOVE STAKE SO PLEASE BE GREAT EVERY YEAR AND KEEP IT FUN♥ 

STAKE PLAYER SINCE 2017♥♥

Edited by Joepinoy

Posted (edited)

Since I Joined Stake , I was amazed on what these site could offer . Plenty of games to choose from.. not only the  great stake original games but there's a lot of providers slots that you can try.🎈🎈
Apart from it , Stake has a growing community with very approachable mods /community managers and professional supports who have a big patience  that are  always there to accommodate our inquiries ,questions and requests.😉🤗

There's a lot of friendly players that are very easy to mingle with regardless of rank.. thank you for the respect you've given me😊

My anticipation on the upcoming stake 4.0. = less lags, we can't avoid such as stake is growing everyday.  More stable coins , in-house exchange so easier for us to do transactions less burden on fees . More exciting events ,raffles, challenges that we can get some prizes.🎉🎉

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STAKE 4.0🎂🎉🎉

Edited by Allenzkie21

Attention! This topic is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.