Jump to content

Test your dice strategy with a instant million bets


Featured Comment

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Misan Wagle said:

how about balance enough to bear 20th lose streak in martingle of 2x?

You need balance 1048576 times higher than base bet

4 hours ago, Kkk21 said:

Can you check 2.77x with increase in loss by 40% whats the max loss streak ?

AS: 69d7ab86573d2cb7c08dd0f34685adc7fb83b2f5a714335a9a92781ff4cf31e7

Client Seed: c506cf3e5c

Thank you friend

WIth server-seed "69d7ab86573d2cb7c08dd0f34685adc7fb83b2f5a714335a9a92781ff4cf31e7" and client-seed "c506cf3e5c" results are (1,000,000 bets):

Under 35.74

"357649 wins"

"642351 loses"

"11 max win streak"

"31 max lose streak"

Basebet 1 satoshi (0.00000001 BTC)

"-0.00048577881 balance" negative balance

"0.0011192774 max loss"

"0.03625632318 wager"

Largest lose streak happens at this nonce: 908169
https://stake.com/provably-fair/calculation?clientSeed=c506cf3e5c&nonce=908169&serverSeed=69d7ab86573d2cb7c08dd0f34685adc7fb83b2f5a714335a9a92781ff4cf31e7

Over 64.26

"357190 wins"

"642810 loses"

"12 max win streak"

"32 max lose streak"

Basebet 1 satoshi (0.00000001 BTC)

"-0.00023717251balance" negative balance

"0.00123930758 max loss"

"0.03502124837 wager"

Largest lose streak happens at this nonce: 676780

https://stake.com/provably-fair/calculation?clientSeed=c506cf3e5c&nonce=676780&serverSeed=69d7ab86573d2cb7c08dd0f34685adc7fb83b2f5a714335a9a92781ff4cf31e7

2 hours ago, Skaberlaberhey said:

This is interesting. Can you please run this for me. 

 

Base: 10 Satoshi

Multiplier: 4x
 

Every loss: Increase bet amount 52%.

 

Thanks! 

WIth server-seed "69d7ab86573d2cb7c08dd0f34685adc7fb83b2f5a714335a9a92781ff4cf31e7" and client-seed "c506cf3e5c" results are (1,000,000 bets):

Under 24.75

"247942 wins"

"752058 loses"

"11 max win streak"

"40 max lose streak"

Basebet 10 satoshi (0.0000001 BTC)

"14.6999531598 BTC balance"

"3.61193686994 BTC max loss"

"39.7228177421 BTC wager"

Largest lose streak happens at this nonce: 975813
https://stake.com/provably-fair/calculation?clientSeed=c506cf3e5c&nonce=975813&serverSeed=69d7ab86573d2cb7c08dd0f34685adc7fb83b2f5a714335a9a92781ff4cf31e7

Over 75.25

"247469 wins"

"752531 loses"

"8 max win streak"

"54 max lose streak"

Basebet 10 satoshi (0.0000001 BTC)

"746.852880596 BTC balance"

"1269.25944936 BTC max loss" almost impossible to cover loss

"2026.99534126 BTC wager"

Largest lose streak happens at this nonce: 562976

https://stake.com/provably-fair/calculation?clientSeed=c506cf3e5c&nonce=562976&serverSeed=69d7ab86573d2cb7c08dd0f34685adc7fb83b2f5a714335a9a92781ff4cf31e7

10 hours ago, 4kingacehole said:

Try this. 
 

98%win change the o/u every 5-30 bets 15 I’ve found works best but you gotta make sure that you watch and once the first roll hits below 2 or above 98 you have to stop the auto and put the o/u on the side that was just hit then restart auto and let it go 
 

With a 200 dollar bankroll i generally run 10-20 dollars per bet.

Can you please write exact numbers, like change the o/u every X bets

4 hours ago, Kkk21 said:

Can you check 2.77x with increase in loss by 40% whats the max loss streak ?

AS: 69d7ab86573d2cb7c08dd0f34685adc7fb83b2f5a714335a9a92781ff4cf31e7

Client Seed: c506cf3e5c

Thank you friend

As I understand you suggested active hashed server-seed 69d7ab86573d2cb7c08dd0f34685adc7fb83b2f5a714335a9a92781ff4cf31e7 . Please note that it is not actual server-seed and results are different! To check results post non hashed server-seed

Edited by Nadirka
Im sorry first time posted wrong balance
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have this one you can try: you 4.95X on lose increase 25%

every 5 loses change o/u and every 5 wins change o/u 

on every win reset bet amount

 

can you see the profit of this one and how many lose streak can you get?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, MassimoCaro said:

I have this one you can try: you 4.95X on lose increase 25%

every 5 loses change o/u and every 5 wins change o/u 

on every win reset bet amount

 

can you see the profit of this one and how many lose streak can you get?

 

WIth server-seed "69d7ab86573d2cb7c08dd0f34685adc7fb83b2f5a714335a9a92781ff4cf31e7" and client-seed "c506cf3e5c" results are (1,000,000 bets):

Under 20.00

"199677 wins"

"800323 loses"

"8 max win streak"

"52 max lose streak"

Basebet 10 satoshi (0.0000001 BTC)

"0.00687587862 balance"

"0.0043790177 max loss"

"0.10312493269 wager"

Largest lose streak happens at this nonce: 465947
https://stake.com/provably-fair/calculation?clientSeed=c506cf3e5c&nonce=465947&serverSeed=69d7ab86573d2cb7c08dd0f34685adc7fb83b2f5a714335a9a92781ff4cf31e7

Over 80.00

"200563 wins"

"799437 loses"

"8 max win streak"

"64 max lose streak"

Basebet 10 satoshi (0.0000001 BTC)

"0.00594771515 balance"

"0.06372363644 max loss"

"0.1994557369 wager"

Largest lose streak happens at this nonce: 135132

https://stake.com/provably-fair/calculation?clientSeed=c506cf3e5c&nonce=135132&serverSeed=69d7ab86573d2cb7c08dd0f34685adc7fb83b2f5a714335a9a92781ff4cf31e7

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Nadirka said:

You need balance 1048576 times higher than base bet

WIth server-seed "69d7ab86573d2cb7c08dd0f34685adc7fb83b2f5a714335a9a92781ff4cf31e7" and client-seed "c506cf3e5c" results are (1,000,000 bets):

Under 35.74

"357649 wins"

"642351 loses"

"11 max win streak"

"31 max lose streak"

Basebet 1 satoshi (0.00000001 BTC)

"-0.00048577881 balance" negative balance

"0.0011192774 max loss"

"0.03625632318 wager"

Largest lose streak happens at this nonce: 908169
https://stake.com/provably-fair/calculation?clientSeed=c506cf3e5c&nonce=908169&serverSeed=69d7ab86573d2cb7c08dd0f34685adc7fb83b2f5a714335a9a92781ff4cf31e7

Over 64.26

"357190 wins"

"642810 loses"

"12 max win streak"

"32 max lose streak"

Basebet 1 satoshi (0.00000001 BTC)

"-0.00023717251balance" negative balance

"0.00123930758 max loss"

"0.03502124837 wager"

Largest lose streak happens at this nonce: 676780

https://stake.com/provably-fair/calculation?clientSeed=c506cf3e5c&nonce=676780&serverSeed=69d7ab86573d2cb7c08dd0f34685adc7fb83b2f5a714335a9a92781ff4cf31e7

WIth server-seed "69d7ab86573d2cb7c08dd0f34685adc7fb83b2f5a714335a9a92781ff4cf31e7" and client-seed "c506cf3e5c" results are (1,000,000 bets):

Under 24.75

"247942 wins"

"752058 loses"

"11 max win streak"

"40 max lose streak"

Basebet 10 satoshi (0.0000001 BTC)

"14.6999531598 BTC balance"

"3.61193686994 BTC max loss"

"39.7228177421 BTC wager"

Largest lose streak happens at this nonce: 975813
https://stake.com/provably-fair/calculation?clientSeed=c506cf3e5c&nonce=975813&serverSeed=69d7ab86573d2cb7c08dd0f34685adc7fb83b2f5a714335a9a92781ff4cf31e7

Over 75.25

"247469 wins"

"752531 loses"

"8 max win streak"

"54 max lose streak"

Basebet 10 satoshi (0.0000001 BTC)

"746.852880596 BTC balance"

"1269.25944936 BTC max loss" almost impossible to cover loss

"2026.99534126 BTC wager"

Largest lose streak happens at this nonce: 562976

https://stake.com/provably-fair/calculation?clientSeed=c506cf3e5c&nonce=562976&serverSeed=69d7ab86573d2cb7c08dd0f34685adc7fb83b2f5a714335a9a92781ff4cf31e7

Can you please write exact numbers, like change the o/u every X bets

As I understand you suggested active hashed server-seed 69d7ab86573d2cb7c08dd0f34685adc7fb83b2f5a714335a9a92781ff4cf31e7 . Please note that it is not actual server-seed and results are different! To check results post non hashed server-seed

@NadirkaSo does this confirm the dice is rigged? Cause if it's set at 50% win chance and highest win streak is only 11 compared to highest losing streak at 31, doesn't that say a lot? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Takezo Kensei said:

@NadirkaSo does this confirm the dice is rigged? Cause if it's set at 50% win chance and highest win streak is only 11 compared to highest losing streak at 31, doesn't that say a lot? 

It is 35% not 50%

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Takezo Kensei said:

I'd like to know how many wins and losses in row when set at 2x

WIth server-seed "12a706167a931120ebbe4fb5669861f19691041905ae2f4a8775a9f5d16a826c" and client-seed "stake" results are (1,000,000 bets):

Under 49.5 (2x)

"494204 wins"

"505796 loses"

"19 max win streak" 

"19 max lose streak"

Over 50.5 (2x)

"495709 wins"

"504291 loses"

"19 max win streak"

"19 max lose streak"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
On 6/17/2021 at 9:50 AM, bitpopsy said:

Hello friend, I need stats for this -

496x 0.25% , on loss increase by 0.5%.

 

Can you please tell?

 

I noticed that your increase-on-loss percentages are bigger than what is needed.

This is good if your balance is big enough, because your profit is bigger when there is a big number of reds.

But its not so good because you need much bigger bankroll to survive long red streaks.

The proper % to increase on certain win chance can be calculated using maths, you can read it here =

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Nadirka said:

You need balance 1048576 times higher than base bet

WIth server-seed "69d7ab86573d2cb7c08dd0f34685adc7fb83b2f5a714335a9a92781ff4cf31e7" and client-seed "c506cf3e5c" results are (1,000,000 bets):

Under 35.74

"357649 wins"

"642351 loses"

"11 max win streak"

"31 max lose streak"

Basebet 1 satoshi (0.00000001 BTC)

"-0.00048577881 balance" negative balance

"0.0011192774 max loss"

"0.03625632318 wager"

Largest lose streak happens at this nonce: 908169
https://stake.com/provably-fair/calculation?clientSeed=c506cf3e5c&nonce=908169&serverSeed=69d7ab86573d2cb7c08dd0f34685adc7fb83b2f5a714335a9a92781ff4cf31e7

Over 64.26

"357190 wins"

"642810 loses"

"12 max win streak"

"32 max lose streak"

Basebet 1 satoshi (0.00000001 BTC)

"-0.00023717251balance" negative balance

"0.00123930758 max loss"

"0.03502124837 wager"

Largest lose streak happens at this nonce: 676780

https://stake.com/provably-fair/calculation?clientSeed=c506cf3e5c&nonce=676780&serverSeed=69d7ab86573d2cb7c08dd0f34685adc7fb83b2f5a714335a9a92781ff4cf31e7

WIth server-seed "69d7ab86573d2cb7c08dd0f34685adc7fb83b2f5a714335a9a92781ff4cf31e7" and client-seed "c506cf3e5c" results are (1,000,000 bets):

Under 24.75

"247942 wins"

"752058 loses"

"11 max win streak"

"40 max lose streak"

Basebet 10 satoshi (0.0000001 BTC)

"14.6999531598 BTC balance"

"3.61193686994 BTC max loss"

"39.7228177421 BTC wager"

Largest lose streak happens at this nonce: 975813
https://stake.com/provably-fair/calculation?clientSeed=c506cf3e5c&nonce=975813&serverSeed=69d7ab86573d2cb7c08dd0f34685adc7fb83b2f5a714335a9a92781ff4cf31e7

Over 75.25

"247469 wins"

"752531 loses"

"8 max win streak"

"54 max lose streak"

Basebet 10 satoshi (0.0000001 BTC)

"746.852880596 BTC balance"

"1269.25944936 BTC max loss" almost impossible to cover loss

"2026.99534126 BTC wager"

Largest lose streak happens at this nonce: 562976

https://stake.com/provably-fair/calculation?clientSeed=c506cf3e5c&nonce=562976&serverSeed=69d7ab86573d2cb7c08dd0f34685adc7fb83b2f5a714335a9a92781ff4cf31e7

Can you please write exact numbers, like change the o/u every X bets

As I understand you suggested active hashed server-seed 69d7ab86573d2cb7c08dd0f34685adc7fb83b2f5a714335a9a92781ff4cf31e7 . Please note that it is not actual server-seed and results are different! To check results post non hashed server-seed

so with balance 1048576 times higher basebet we can beat the system?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
9 hours ago, Misan Wagle said:

so with balance 1048576 times higher basebet we can beat the system?

 

Using a betting system that is a variation of Martingale, you can never beat the system forever.

It will work for some time, maybe even months, but in the end it will fail. Unless you stop at some point and take the profits.

Because there is one very important fact that you can not ignore = there is no max number of reds. The probability of getting red streaks is lower if the red streak is longer, but it is never a zero probability.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, maverick528 said:

 

I noticed that your increase-on-loss percentages are bigger than what is needed.

This is good if your balance is big enough, because your profit is bigger when there is a big number of reds.

But its not so good because you need much bigger bankroll to survive long red streaks.

The proper % to increase on certain win chance can be calculated using maths, you can read it here =

 

 

I generally go for certain number of reds - by pre-rolling. After that I go with proper base. But, yeah, the risk is same. 

198x with 1% increment or - the max. reds i have seen on this is 2300.

396x with 0.5% increment. - I don't do this much, but maybe around 3500 reds on this one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...