How much was your monthly bonus?

orbul

Featured Comment

Hey everyone!

As most of you already know, Stake released monthly bonuses today.

How much did you receive for your monthly? I got a nice $40 bonus, no complaints here.

I'm currently bronze VIP rank and am curious to know how all of you did, since wager $ and VIP rank are taken into account. 

I really got an incredibly big bonus and I write it honestly that this bonus exceeded my expectations, really. And even some dollars were withdrawn, a few solid wins ... I am really positively surprised this month when it comes to the monthly bonus😀

6 minutes ago, seboafc said:

I really got an incredibly big bonus and I write it honestly that this bonus exceeded my expectations, really. And even some dollars were withdrawn, a few solid wins ... I am really positively surprised this month when it comes to the monthly bonus😀

Would be great if you shared the figures lol I got $700 for 1.6 million wager no profit .

2 hours ago, Takadhun said:

You are right! This was the same amount of percentage i came up with. Although it changes as soon as you reach higher tiers. 

i thought this was the case also, so does it go up or down based on your higher tiers? based on my figures I received .05 so half of 1% and I am on plat 3 with 1.6mil wagered. Thanks

38 minutes ago, billcolton said:

i got 60$ as gold last month with 25k wager and i got 200$ this month with 240k wager -1k profit as plat1..........

Wow! How do you minimize profits like that? That’s insane.

5 hours ago, JJJTTT said:

i thought this was the case also, so does it go up or down based on your higher tiers? based on my figures I received .05 so half of 1% and I am on plat 3 with 1.6mil wagered. Thanks

Hmm. You’ve reached Plat 3 and you have no idea on wether or not it moved up or down? Having it based on your wager you should have atleast have an idea. Hmm.. i’m currently on Bronze going Silver very soon. A rare occurrence for someone at Plat 3  to be this clueless. You must be joking!

9 hours ago, JJJTTT said:

thought this was the case also, so does it go up or down based on your higher tiers? based on my figures I received .05 so half of 1% and I am on plat 3 with 1.6mil wagered. Thanks

Yeah, I'm plat 5, 0.5% of wager is a good estimate of what you should get for your monthly.. There are other factors involved, but it should be close to 0.5%