What is your greatest "FEAR" in life ?

ubbey04

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

As I was having a reflection about your topic Ms. @ubbey04, I thought that I've conquer all my greatest fear, but I've just realized that my greatest fear is leaving my loved ones behind, my better half is our pillar in the family but I am the foundation based on my personality, role in the family and courage in life 🤗, If the foundation is weak, the whole structure will be shaken that's why I am scared 😨believe it or not but I've got 4 more years (according to my doctors) to live but I strongly believe that only God can determine our lives and doctors can say only based on their studies, so I'm positive that I still can conquer this fear of mine by the help of God 🙏.More power Ms.Ubbey!

GOD BLESS YOU♥️

Edited by Sultana075

53 minutes ago, ubbey04 said:

Having Phobias or fear of something even on small things is real.  What are those fears that holding you back from living your best life?

IMG_20210623_125627_409.jpg

Talking about fears in the strict sense of the word does not reduce the feeling than words, like the fear of being alone and ending up alone for the rest of your life, or the fear of being misunderstood, or a person even dearer than your own life; these are mine ... but I have the impression that what I feel is multiplied n times in my heart every time I think about it ...

Just now, Drekso said:

Talking about fears in the strict sense of the word does not reduce the feeling than words, like the fear of being alone and ending up alone for the rest of your life, or the fear of being misunderstood, or a person even dearer than your own life; these are mine ... but I have the impression that what I feel is multiplied n times in my heart every time I think about it ...

I just wonder how to beat her?

• 3 weeks later...
Attention! This topic is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.