Sign in to follow this  
babs01

How do you come across stake?

Featured Comment

Nice topic I have found... I can´t remember how I became a user, I guess that was when I was very active by login into all crypto sites available in order to be part of the bitcoin revolution.  I don´t know if I came across bitcointalk or just because I see one of those banners in the hyips..I can´t truly remember but I am lucky to be here since almost the very first beginning.  

I was invited by moderators on PrimeDice to find out about their new website (stake) that was being opened. So I was one of the first players here to register and play. Even back then the stake was great and you could see it had potential. 

From csgo gambling to some random and first ever cryptogambling site and then seeing a user mention Stake. XD 

Very grateful :D

my friend told me about stake at other site, i started gambling at some other site but when i joined stake now i am spending more time here than any other site.

I first joined primedice before I got to know stake, after a month of playing at primedice, I got to know some friends there, and many of my friends at primedice recommended me to play at stake

I joined about a year ago back in january of this year. From what I recall it was from another forum where they were having us advertise the site and paid us for our services.

This is how I found out about the site and it has been a nice journey so far even though I have a lighter wallet now because of it. 😝

I found Stake like a month after they started out. I found it by playing on PD. If it had not been for PD It would of prob taking me a bit longer to find Stake if I even did but I was already into crypto gambling so I am sure I would of stumbled upon it but I am glad I did.

I think I found out about it when someone on some crypto Discord was talking about how he gambled here, which got me curious so I checked it out too and now I am addicted forever here lol

I come on stake trough YouTube, one day I just searched bitcoin credit card sites then I see the stake videos I like this and then I sign up on stake because on stake so many defrent games

Hey, well i dont remember how i found pd i think one friend told me about it or i heard some thing about crypto gambling so i seached up found pd and others sites after 2 months knew pd was the most legit one and then fuew months later found stake cuse one guy was talking about it in pd chat. glad i did :) 

There is a particular youtuber that shared this kind of gambling site last year named aisa mercado and she was sharing his code for the 5$ free and that will use to play and look im able to withdraw to that free 5$.id turned 350$ with 5$ give away thanks to aisa mercado and thanks to this wonderful forum.