Provably Fair lie?

Featured Comment

if you think prov fair is legit, you are either new to it, or you are very dumb.  ask yourself this, how many times have you hit 20 reds in a row on a 50/50 chance? I bet many many times.  how many times have you hit 20 greens in a row on a 50/50 chance? I bet ZERO

Posted (edited)

You bet zero, do you? Exactly how much would you like to bet on that? 

Also is that the entire basis of your argument and evidence? You bet zero? 

Edited by Dave1280

Posted (edited)

you got a screenshot?  tell me, what would you consider evidence? if I reverse engineered the whole prov fair system lmao.  a million bets should be enough evidence, but like I said, some people are dumb.

Edited by mmiikkee1520

well the whole point of this thread is to see if someone can prove they hit 20 green in a row so the fact that I asked for a screenshot shouldn't be surprising.  I'm also simply asking for clarity on what you would consider evidence. LMAO

The whole point of my response was asking the basis of those big words, you know where you are calling people dumb because you think something. I mean that's all I asked, is that the basis of your argument? 

The other point question, which again you seem to ignore.. 

34 minutes ago, mmiikkee1520 said:

how many times have you hit 20 greens in a row on a 50/50 chance? I bet ZERO

How much do you bet? 

Posted (edited)

I'm not betting monetary value.  saying I bet you can't is a figure of speech sometimes.  This isn't something I think, it is what I have proven to myself over probably 1 million bets. show me otherwise.  if you have been playing prov fair for any significant amount of time and can't see it's fixed then yes you are absolutely a mindless zombie.  if I put money on this it would basically be a roll hunt and I can't fund that

Edited by mmiikkee1520

It would be a roll hunt? So, it is possible.. Even though it's happened to anyone reading this zero times. 

'I bet you..' is usually a sign of extreme confidence in a statement made, that the person making the statement is so confident in it that.. Ah you know what.. Nevermind, not wasting anymore time on this shit. 

Posted (edited)

yes I have extreme confidence.  look how mad you are. you work for stake or something? chill man.  or even better, go out there and get a streak of 20 greens and show me up.  I'll tell you what Dave, you get 20 greens on 50/50 dice or limbo before weekly goes out, I'll give you my weekly, but you need to be betting at least 100 satoshis.  that is for you only, and if I can show you 20 reds, you can give me your weekly. how does that sound?

Edited by mmiikkee1520

What planet are you actually living on.. You want a bet involving an uneven value? It's not odds I'm offering here, or make up your own rules. 

Give me a set amount, in dollars, euros, whatever you fancy. And proving you can hit 50 reds is irrelevant.. You told me that happens many times. I'm focusing on the event that 'never happens'. 

You made a statement that you bet no one has ever hit 20 consecutive greens that read your post. That's all I'm challenging. I ask how much you're willing to bet. If I think it's worth it, I'll consider your bet. 

what I'm saying is, it is set up to give you far more reds than greens despite the fact it is supposed to be random.  when I say I bet you've never hit 20 greens in a row, you are confusing that with I GAURANTEE you have not had 20 greens in a row.  it's like someone saying, I bet you've never gone bungee jumping before, because the odds are, you haven't, understand?  the way I see it, there is 99% chance you have never hit 20 greens in a row and a 75% chance that you have hit 20 reds in a row if you have played for a significant amount of time, which to me, is proof it's manipulated.

I have lost over 50 bets in a row trying to hit 3.30x multi in limbo, in 15 minutes.  that would be the same odds as hitting a 1.41x multi 50 bets in a row.  Dave, there is absolutely no chance in hell anyone would hit a 1.41x multi 50 times in a row, right?  it is hard enough hitting 1.01x 50 times in a row.  there is no way anyone can argue that.

Hello. Sorry but I could not pass by. Apparently the author of the topic does not quite understand how it works.
For starters, there are no 1 mil bets on your account (567757 All bets made on your account)

Even if you would have made 1 mil of bets, this is VERY little for statistics.
You should also understand what probabilities are. How a closed system of random events works.

You can get 20 red in a row. And compensate for them with shorter but more frequent green streaks in a row.

And... there were cases when you received more than 20-25 greens in a row. :D

There is a huuuuggeeeee problem here that I see again and again and again, and the problem is that ppl does not really understand the meaning of "provably fair". They think that provably fair means that if you do 100 bets in 2X they will get exactly 50 reds and 50 greens, and that its impossible to get more than N reds or greens in a row (insert your favourite number for N here).

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, maverick528 said:

There is a huuuuggeeeee problem here that I see again and again and again, and the problem is that ppl does not really understand the meaning of "provably fair". They think that provably fair means that if you do 100 bets in 2X they will get exactly 50 reds and 50 greens, and that its impossible to get more than N reds or greens in a row (insert your favourite number for N here).

It's the same reason humans build so many churches/places of worship and kill each other in wars based in religion. 

Our brains are wired to rationalize what we don't understand, and once we do we believe it to be the truth no matter how illogical it is.

Throw in the emotions of a sore loser and you get threads like this one.

Edited by dupeddonk

35 minutes ago, maverick528 said:

I understand what you saying and from the looks of things everything is probably fair, although it just don’t seem like it’s completely fair sometimes (just being honest and I’m sure many will agree) because I see exact patterns way to frequently and some really crazy chances of losing happening alooot. 

don’t get me wrong, I’m in no way fighting your argument this is just how I feel personally sometimes and I wanted to vent those thoughts. Like I said nobody has proven that it isn’t not probably fair and the facts are the facts, but I’m just stating that I find myself scratching my head a lot of some of these losses.

maybe I just don’t completely understand how it all works… 

There is also another failed logic when somebody says that betting on 2X you get 30-length red streaks but not 30-length green streaks. 

Just thinking that if using that same seed pair you were using, you made your bets on the opposite side (over/under), then that 30 red streak you got would be a 30 green streak when betting on the opposite side (its not actually exactly 100% that way because Im ignoring the house edge, but you will get the idea that if on one side over/under you are getting too much reds, that means than on the opposite side you will be winning a lot)....

1 minute ago, maverick528 said:

There is also another failed logic when somebody says that betting on 2X you get 30-length red streaks but not 30-length green streaks. 

Just thinking that if using that same seed pair you were using, you made your bets on the opposite side (over/under), then that 30 red streak you got would be a 30 green streak when betting on the opposite side (its not actually exactly 100% that way because Im ignoring the house edge, but you will get the idea that if on one side over/under you are getting too much reds, that means than on the opposite side you will be winning a lot)....

How is the house edge calculated for each of the games? Thanks 

4 hours ago, mmiikkee1520 said:

you got a screenshot?  tell me, what would you consider evidence? if I reverse engineered the whole prov fair system lmao.  a million bets should be enough evidence, but like I said, some people are dumb.

And you are the living embodiment of that : )

4 hours ago, mmiikkee1520 said:

I don't see the data from a million bets posted anywhere.  You mentioned losing 20 50% bets in a row, which, ironically should happen on average ~1 in every million.

With close to 50 billion bets we can expect some people to have had over 30 reds in a row on 50/50
Having an unlucky streak does disprove provably fairness.

Instead, give a reason why you can't validate your bet with 100% certainty or how results could be possibly manipulated when we are given the hashed server seed before our bets.

Why don't people understand that hitting x streak bets on 50%,

you have to get immensly lucky or have a ton of bets (millions),

x = streak = your chances 1/2^x

e.g. 20 = 2^20 = 1/1 048 576 bets

Your problem seems to be of gambling in general, the mind psychologically remembers the losses more than the wins,

so for example Once you were losing a lot you were trying to make a comeback and then hit a 15 win streak, continue hunting break even or profit, but you still lose in the end, you will remember not the 15 win streak, but the overall loss.

1 hour ago, dupeddonk said:

The question I still have is about how the house edge is implemented and what it has to do with the outcome of the bet. I didn’t see anything on that link you sent me about how the house edge works on a bet. To my knowledge so far the stake originals games are all a RNG system basically but made a little different for each type of game to make the game play how it does. Other than that I just still don’t quite understand it all but I’m new to learning about this stuff and how it works. If you can tell me about the house edge part and how it works that would help me greatly. 

Thank You.