Jump to content

Insane losing streaks


Featured Comment

Hi guys,

Last times i noticed big changing in stake gameplay, i want to ask ur point of view on that and if u feel same things.

Since this big promotions starting and stake becoming a Paradise for Big Streamers stake feels even much more rigged then usual…

For sure it’s all bad luck but if u have bad luck one day it’s okay, if u have bad luck 30 days a month u starting questioning and doing 1+1…

I’m speaking about losing streaks on simple chances games like mines, dice, hilo. 
 

Another thing that i noticed is once u withdraw something, u will lose all the remaining balance so u can deposit again and start losing all…

I want ur point of view and ur recent Experiences on stake.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

well that's how gambling works, the best thing u can do is set an amount of profit you want ( not too much) and if u lose the money u put in like for example u lose $200,  make sure u stop if u stop and not chase ur losses and if reach profit a bit like $200 again. just stop and play again some other time don't ask for more cause i promise u ur gonna lose it all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's sad but that's how gambling goes. Not sure you can have a 30 days losing streak but you can't also win all the time. Just be grateful when you win and sulk a little less when you lose its just life. We all here I'm sure lose more than we win. Still we enjoy the game, the feeling we get from it. 

My advise is to use part of the money you win for smth else, like buy yourself a skate, or a guitar that you will see and say this is what I won gambling. Don't just pour all of it back in games. It'll just be stupid.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Big Dallas said:

Still we enjoy the game, the feeling we get from it. 

To be honest thanks to stake i don’t even like anymore playing.

It’s just im sucked into their zombie retention program that continuously grow up ur addiction, to let u lose more and more till u have nothing.

thanks for the advice anyways.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Gabp99 - you change / rotate your seed? Speaking from my experience with stake original games, once you get into the 2000 range of bets made I would rotate / change it. I am at the point where I almost change it daily. Otherwise, every time I held onto the same seed - the longer I played the worse it got. I have done this over too many times to not chime in and try to help. Whoever here says that it is just "luck" is a complete fool. People wrote these algorithms not luck. If you gamble once a week for 10 minutes - okay....take your luck lol...but if you are a numbers guy and crank out 40,000 bets weekly - algos come into play. To me your 30 day losing streak seems like the need for changing your seed. Also, keep this in mind - DO NOT BET PROGRESSIVELY ON THESE GAMES SPECIFICALLY BJ...they will keep taking from you while you think doubling up on the next hand will cover your loss from the prior hand. Quite honestly, if there were no option to change/rotate your seed I would be long gone from here. Thank you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/1/2021 at 10:42 AM, agibuku said:

Gabp99 - you change / rotate your seed? Speaking from my experience with stake original games, once you get into the 2000 range of bets made I would rotate / change it. I am at the point where I almost change it daily. Otherwise, every time I held onto the same seed - the longer I played the worse it got. I have done this over too many times to not chime in and try to help. Whoever here says that it is just "luck" is a complete fool. People wrote these algorithms not luck. If you gamble once a week for 10 minutes - okay....take your luck lol...but if you are a numbers guy and crank out 40,000 bets weekly - algos come into play. To me your 30 day losing streak seems like the need for changing your seed. Also, keep this in mind - DO NOT BET PROGRESSIVELY ON THESE GAMES SPECIFICALLY BJ...they will keep taking from you while you think doubling up on the next hand will cover your loss from the prior hand. Quite honestly, if there were no option to change/rotate your seed I would be long gone from here. Thank you

Completely agree.  The only caveat is of course that you simply cannot win BJ here unless you are using some kind of progression.  Straight bets in this game simply cannot win, as the player’s win rate often linger around 40%, while losing a majority of double downs to dealer miracle 21’s.

Important to have patience and a low enough base bet to ride out moderate bad runs.  Another key is recognizing that the algo contains patches of extended losing streaks and ridiculous win rates of sub 20%, and therefore having the discipline to stop playing in the midst of these tilting rubs, instead of trying to chase the losses. (FYI: The discipline part is really hard when you are losing 12 straight to repeated dealer 21’s and BJ)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Any streamers showed their wallet and some kind of proof of ownership? Because all i saw was block chain address which proves nothing as it could belong to stake. They could easily let streamers request deposit they manually process and they can only withdraw to that address. Then it would be real money and look legit while in fact streamers get a % and stake keep the rest. If that's the case then they would be using the streamers and make them do the biggest stakes to be able to steal player's money by hitting a big chunk of the casino's rtp allowing them to keep cheating players. The main algorythm of casinos prevent casinos from cheating by maintaining their RTP to a certain level meaning if they cheat players, they will hit again more or others will. It prevents us from winning and prevent casinos from cheating. If that's the case and my whole idea is true it would mean that they can cheat us and then have the streamers hit big and make their total RTP be balanced. That would explain everything but who can tell as casinos lie about literally everything.

All i know is they lured me back to prove me my experience is not genuine and proceeded with cheating me more than ever and make wonder if they can do that while trying to conquer the market, what would they do if they succeeded? I don't really care at that point as the industry has proved me to be beyond repairs. They all think they can do whatever they want and then others see everyone doing same shit without consequences so they push even more. To me it's all dead and i was done but they lured me for a last ride to prove me who is the boss. It shows they will not change unless they are being forced and even then they probably find new ways.

It's just an idea that crossed my mind and not an absolute truth but that is worth time to think about it. I'm done with gambling in general. I saw all i needed to see. I am addicted to the rush but that rush doesn't exist anymore and the few hits i get only serves to give me false hope to then punch my face again. They killed the fun, made sure i never want to go back. They succeeded in ruining the whole industry. Everyone fell for this shit. Now have to accept the truth: gambling is dead.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 7/1/2021 at 6:54 AM, Gabp99 said:

For sure it’s all bad luck but if u have bad luck one day it’s okay, if u have bad luck 30 days a month u starting questioning and doing 1+1…

I’m speaking about losing streaks on simple chances games like mines, dice, hilo. 

These games are provably fair.

That doesn't mean they are fair, it means that if Stake were to somehow change your chances of winning they would have to either change the algorithm (and announce it) or manipulate the outcome.

They haven't changed the algorithm for any Stake originals as of right now, and if they're manipulating the outcome this can be easily detected by taking note of the hashed server seed before you set your player seed and then verifying that the hashed server seed and outcome matches up with a third party verifier.

So if you're suspicious something is up, you can do that and know one way or the other.  It takes a bit of effort to understand how the whole thing works, but it's worth it.

Edited by dupeddonk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...