Wager technique: A way to put less than 2 on Dice original stake

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

Share it pls!

You should know that normally the max bet on Dice is between 2-100 or 0-98, but what if you can do 1-100 or even 0-100 legally?

I have discuss with a support of stake named rade who told me you can use this without getting punished, it is allowed. The house edge is the same but there will be a lower chance to lose a bet.

It can be very interesting for wager that come from an affiliation of a streamer.

How to do it?

1. inspect the page

2. Find the thing  I surrounded on the image below

image.thumb.png.710da8a02e4731dfc1d42ff85ad58ba6.png

3. Change the 2 by the number you want and voila!

image.thumb.png.8fd1fd17a6614ad3d3416e22f96b4819.png

Proof that it is allowed:

image.thumb.png.114616e5f6e61cdd3afd68c7089b687b.png

Edited by wall12

33 minutes ago, GreyArea said:

Wait but how do you make any profit? It says in the profit box that’s it’s 0.00000000? Am I missing something?

this strategy is just if you want to make wager for VIP, not for profit

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, KosSaT said:

this strategy is just if you want to make wager for VIP, not for profit

Can this be done on mobile? I don’t know a browser that you can edit like this. Also, what’s the highest win chance you can set it to? Is it 1X multiplier if can you even go lower? Seems the lower the better for wager. 

Speaking of this technique, is there a dice bot that anyone recommends that I can use on mobile or even computer is fine but I prefer mobile?

thanks for any help

Edited by GreyArea

1 minute ago, GreyArea said:

Can this be done on mobile? I don’t know a browser that you can edit like this. Also, what’s the highest win chance you can set it to? Is it 1X multiplier if can you even go lower? Seems the lower the better for wager. 

Speaking of this technique, is there a dice bot that anyone recommends that I can use on mobile or even computer is fine but I prefer mobile?

thanks for any help

i dont think you can do inspect element on mobile, there might be some apps but not sure and highest win chance possible is 99% , i tried 100% and it says number to small because the multiplier is less than 1x

3 hours ago, wall12 said:

Share it pls!

You should know that normally the max bet on Dice is between 2-100 or 0-98, but what if you can do 1-100 or even 0-100 legally?

I have discuss with a support of stake named rade who told me you can use this without getting punished, it is allowed. The house edge is the same but there will be a lower chance to lose a bet.

It can be very interesting for wager that come from an affiliation of a streamer.

How to do it?

1. inspect the page

2. Find the thing  I surrounded on the image below

image.thumb.png.710da8a02e4731dfc1d42ff85ad58ba6.png

3. Change the 2 by the number you want and voila!

image.thumb.png.8fd1fd17a6614ad3d3416e22f96b4819.png

Proof that it is allowed:

image.thumb.png.114616e5f6e61cdd3afd68c7089b687b.png

Can you help me find this is the code? I have searched for an hour and cannot find the “range” area where it says min-2 max-98. 

thanks 

10 minutes ago, GreyArea said:

Can you help me find this is the code? I have searched for an hour and cannot find the “range” area where it says min-2 max-98. 

thanks 

Actually now I have found it, but I changed it and nothing on the webpage changed? How do you make it change on the webpage?