Featured Comment

1 hour ago, GreyArea said:

What’s your strategy on wheel?

I usually go for 20x or 50x first then rotate to 30x, 40x then will go 10x if I'm not doing too well with the bigger multis.  Then I just find a groove and continue to rotate all multis.  Don't ever just chase 40 or 50x, if they aren't hitting stick with 10/20x for a few dozen rounds then come back to 40/50x.  I've hit 50x back to back to back before so it's definitely not impossible to hit.  Practice with small bets and if you start to find a good groove increase your bet

@Burgerwcheesecongratulations, but the fact that you are lucky does not mean that others will also have a profit playing the same game, rather you try to advertise it, but ok, the more that you are MR. A printer and you always win, so it's okay, you just have lucky, although he can try the wheel himself, the more that I have never played it for money, and other original games of stake plinko keno or hilo are unlucky for me. Good luck🤑🙂🙃

maybe i had a luckyseed? but you know seed that changing the seed something helps haha, someone came up with just to manipulate people more, I change the seed and my game always looks like this, but it's cool after all stake is always eazy money only winnings, and these lags error and fake winnings are nothing

and such examples of the file that I had recorded during lag + error🤑

plinkoskem.jpg

plinkoskemcd2.jpg

skemstakeplinko.png

stakealwaysskem.png

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Burgerwcheese said:

I usually go for 20x or 50x first then rotate to 30x, 40x then will go 10x if I'm not doing too well with the bigger multis.  Then I just find a groove and continue to rotate all multis.  Don't ever just chase 40 or 50x, if they aren't hitting stick with 10/20x for a few dozen rounds then come back to 40/50x.  I've hit 50x back to back to back before so it's definitely not impossible to hit.  Practice with small bets and if you start to find a good groove increase your bet

Brother, I share this with you as you were part of the Elite crew. They are now dispersed across the web, dispersed but not forgotten. Time to move to the next level, chasing single targets is for noobs,  focus on combination value not single targets.

10x10x = 100xvalue if you compound the wins, then 20x20x= 400x value and 50x50x =2500x

Edited by Ghostnipple