AeroFna1738

Did not get my BTC?

Featured Comment

1 minute ago, barbaris said:

Just wait a bit and your deposit will be confirmed.

If he/she deposited with high fee, maybe. Current unconfirmed transaction (as of posting) is 175,000+.

The fastest and cheapest transaction fee is currently 510 satoshis/byte.
For the median transaction size of 226 bytes, this results in a fee of 115,260 satoshis.

You post in the forum about your $2 deposit not showing and when @eldrindcm offers to help you, you suggest he is going to scam you for the aforementioned $2?

If you didn't want help, why did you bother posting?  

I hope earn.gg used a decent fee and your coins show soon, if not, they will show eventually.  When they do, good luck to you!

• Haha 1
  • Bitcoin 1

1 minute ago, wry said:

You post in the forum about your $2 deposit not showing and when @eldrindcm offers to help you, you suggest he is going to scam you for the aforementioned $2?

If you didn't want help, why did you bother posting?  

I hope earn.gg used a decent fee and your coins show soon, if not, they will show eventually.  When they do, good luck to you!

I understand, it's his/her first time to interact with me so no problem with having doubts.

@AeroFna1738 But please remember that this is a community forum, some help will come from non-support/mod/admin. With this kind of problem, you could directly contact Stake's 24/7 Live Support, More > Live Support.

Hello @AeroFna1738 !

I just checked, and your deposit is still not confirmed.  Please be patient for a little longer. Your account will be eventually credited, you don't have to worry about that.

If you have any questions, you can always contact us at Live Support, as Eldrin has already mentioned.

Have a nice day!

1 minute ago, AeroFna1738 said:

@eldrin Do you think its wierd if someone thinks your trying to scam him if your using btc for first time and their asking for some id 

Like what I've said, I understand your doubts, Been there, done that. No worries.

Now, I suggest you to read the basics of cryptocurrency :)