Featured Comment

Hello Stakers!

it got me in my mind when @Kargai was talking about someone giving you wrong advice about cryptocurrency.

It's also a big factor who are we following or taking some advice. As it goes wrong our investment will also lead to disaster.

Can you help us newbie or can you also share who are your crypto guru so we can also follow them in social media such fb, twitter and or youtube channel? 

Please give us the link so we can get the right and not a fake one.

Thanks everyone!:D

People followed McAfee at first thinking he was a great expert in cryptos, that he had legitimacy to speak about the market. Turn that he's not that much an expert and that people are doubting now that he is independent about his advices. Now it's almost a sure fact that he's just paid to say what he say, so less trust in what he say. Logic.

I don't have crypto gurus but I like to listen to Boxmining, Data Dash, Crypto Lark and Crypto Crow on Youtube. And just discovered about Doug Polk Crypto few days ago.

1 hour ago, Kargai said:

People followed McAfee at first thinking he was a great expert in cryptos, that he had legitimacy to speak about the market. Turn that he's not that much an expert and that people are doubting now that he is independent about his advices. Now it's almost a sure fact that he's just paid to say what he say, so less trust in what he say. Logic.

I don't have crypto gurus but I like to listen to Boxmining, Data Dash, Crypto Lark and Crypto Crow on Youtube. And just discovered about Doug Polk Crypto few days ago.

Agreed. This is why he isn't as influential as before. But still there are lots of people following him though.

For me I dont believe in crypto guru or expert in crypto-predicting. Because if there is then to be rich is just an easy thing to do then many will get instantly rich because probably they will hire or pay that guru to teach them the right coin to invest withxD .But theoritically speaking, I happen to read from web that it is better for you not to listen to anybody's prediction or speculation regarding the coin, its our own understanding and study that will really help us to decide for that coin, studying its potential, longetivity, mass adoption and historical price data. :) 

Edited by skillex