Jump to content

LindaCoin (LINDA)


wilberthh

Featured Comment

Just dumped all of my altcoins for Linda. I don't know if I made a good decision though (was pissed).

Very active dev, PoS, Masternodes, High Volume with low Marketcap, and many more.

 

They will be releasing their whitepaper and roadmap today. Currently staying at 50 sats.

 

Could this be the next verge?

Link to post
26 minutes ago, wilberthh said:

Just dumped all of my altcoins for Linda. I don't know if I made a good decision though (was pissed).

Very active dev, PoS, Masternodes, High Volume with low Marketcap, and many more.

 

They will be releasing their whitepaper and roadmap today. Currently staying at 50 sats.

 

Could this be the next verge?

May be..

But let them release the whitepaper first. This is the only project I've seen that is planning to create a community wiki, which is an amazing decision!

Having an eye on it..

Goodluck @wilberthh

Link to post
11 minutes ago, akki785 said:

May be..

But let them release the whitepaper first. This is the only project I've seen that is planning to create a community wiki, which is an amazing decision!

Having an eye on it..

Goodluck @wilberthh

I know right! Thank you buddy! 

I hope it all goes well. Personally I think this coin has lots of potential.

Link to post
3 hours ago, akki785 said:

From where you got the news of this coin..??  Just casually asking..

Usually I spent 1-2 hours a day to search for potential coin. 

5 hours ago, skillex said:

I like the coin project concept, seems too have a strong foundation and really for a long term since they are both hybrid POS/POW type. I can sense a par with Verge soon to this coin. Nice choice of coin wil ,goodluck ;)

Thank you Skil! I made good profits today because of this coin (+76% since I posted this topic). 

I'm still on loss though :D 

Link to post
18 minutes ago, eldrindcm said:

I was waiting for some sign if I should hold some LINDA and there you go, dumped my ETH for LINDA. I hope we'll not gonna cry ??

Last night was the time :D I bought at 50 sats and its 90 now. 

Too bad I sold mine when it was 72 sats. But once it's listed on a better exchange like binance or bittrex, I can see this coin going to at least top 100.

Link to post
8 minutes ago, wilberthh said:

Last night was the time :D I bought at 50 sats and its 90 now. 

Too bad I sold mine when it was 72 sats. But once it's listed on a better exchange like binance or bittrex, I can see this coin going to at least top 100.

What? You already sold yours? You should've sold it to me :/

Link to post

Once you substract the fees (buy/sell the coin + fee to send to the exchange + fee when you'll withdraw), you could have probably  made more money just waiting with your BTC.

I don't understand why people feel the need to sell as soon as they made a little profit. Choose your coin more wisely and hold for months before selling. You will never made a big multiplier if you sell as soon as the coin take 25 or 30% or even 50% of her price. Without even counting the hours you probably read/scan/search for the coins, hours you could have work on something else to make more money to invest.

My best investments so far are the ones I made in early december because I didn't sell as soon as they made 2x the price. I hold, they crashed and now they are 5x or more. I only sell when there is a high pump (like 20x or more) and not all of my coins. Only to refound the initial investment and I still hold what's left (usually 80+% of the total I bought at the first place).

Link to post
6 minutes ago, Kargai said:

Once you substract the fees (buy/sell the coin + fee to send to the exchange + fee when you'll withdraw), you could have probably  made more money just waiting with your BTC.

I don't understand why people feel the need to sell as soon as they made a little profit. Choose your coin more wisely and hold for months before selling. You will never made a big multiplier if you sell as soon as the coin take 25 or 30% or even 50% of her price. Without even counting the hours you probably read/scan/search for the coins, hours you could have work on something else to make more money to invest.

My best investments so far are the ones I made in early december because I didn't sell as soon as they made 2x the price. I hold, they crashed and now they are 5x or more. I only sell when there is a high pump (like 20x or more) and not all of my coins. Only to refound the initial investment and I still hold what's left (usually 80+% of the total I bought at the first place).

Linda is a very good coin, however I dont trust this coin that much. I only invested on it because they will release whitepaper + roadmap on that day. 

I know the price could actually rise more, but my true intention is to invest to Lamden (TAU), and not Linda.

So when I made just as few as 0.015+, I sell it immediately and leave. 

 

I'll hold this lamden for months I think :))

Thank you for your advice Kargai! 

Link to post

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...