I was a $5000 winner in the June 5th 100k giveaway. I can't claim!

DragonL80

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

I was a winner in the June 5th100K raffle for $5,000 as you shall see if you go back and look at the Winner's List from that drawing. @Edward says on every stream that you don't need to be present to win. I wasn't present. I was in a hospital. Logging into stake was sort of the last thing on my mind. I did not receive an email saying that I had won, I've checked. The only notification that I received saying that I had won was a support message. That I got tonight. So when I tried to claim it it said it doesn't exist. So I sent a message to support oh, they ask for a screenshot I provided it. I was then told that it had expired and I could not claim it. I asked for location URL document or web page that says how long you have to claim a raffle winning before it expires, I could not be provided one. I am a US citizen who is currently traveling abroad and had attempted to verify before winning the raffle, thinking that it wanted the information off of my us documentation because that's the only documentation I have being that I'm not a citizen of Sweden nor am I really a resident just a long-term visitor as you can travel between countries for up to 180 days without a Visa oh, I don't have any documentation to provide the contrary but that should be regardless considering that I won the raffle after attempting to verify and the only reason I even did that was because the wording that I saw on the verification post said that you wouldn't be punished for attempting to verify. @Steven just locked the topic of June 5th Raffle winners 3 days ago. Allowing me To collect my raffle winnings, would be a godsend right now with all the unexpected expenses from my extended Hospital stay. Not to mention I would probably play some of them if I had the ability. If raffle winnings expire people should be told this. If someone wins a raffle there should be an email or something more than just a support message people take breaks all the time. Telling me that my raffle winning expired because of a bonus code is completely asinine. If stake doesn't want to pay me my raffle winnings because of a bonus code expiring that isn't mentioned anywhere nor could I be provided of any document or term or clause stating such oh, then maybe you'd want to pay me a bug bounty because I've discovered a flaw in the account creation process and I would be happy to disclose details to support or engineers after payment is agreed upon for the information.

I Look forward to resolving this quickly, as I do know how to be quite loud on the internet and I really don't think stake wants to be known as the place that won't allow you to collect your raffle winnings because of a bonus code expiration that isn't stated anywhere after being told that you don't have to be present to win.

Thanks,

Celeste

Edited by DragonL80
Spelling correction, Add tags

3 hours ago, DragonL80 said:

I Look forward to resolving this quickly, as I do know how to be quite loud on the internet and I really don't think stake wants to be known as the place that won't allow you to collect your raffle winnings because of a bonus code expiration that isn't stated anywhere after being told that you don't have to be present to win.

I was with you until you made this petty threat. 

This is really interesting.  I would want to know what will stake do to this case. I believe he has the right to claim it. If the code is expired then provide alternate. I think this can be resolve quickly. But im interested in how stake will respond to this. 😁

It's not like it was yours in the first place, so at least you're not out the 5k, like it didn't come from your pocket (it just never made it there lol). I do know that the hospital you stayed at most likely has a program, or funding available for patients in your financial situation. They'll put you on a payment plan, they're not gonna  make you empty your pockets. Stake is not going to make an exception for you, sorry to tell you, but I bet you know now to check the raffle results every week. Unless I was in a coma would be the only reason why I wouldn't spend the 5 minutes that it takes to go on forum to see if I'm 5k richer. Good luck with everything else though.

I do not see anything wrong in having time bound claims, they cant be going through the hassle of having to keep track of past events. The rewards go to actives. If for any case your activity dwindled, just own up to your absence and move on. 

I mention this from experience because i returned after a span of over a year. have all the mails of bonus claims but cant be used now.

The only main problem is when Earth stops spinning or the Sun vanishes or we stop breathing. Other than that we can just keep smiling every day for the blessings we received and not fret on our daily lost opportunities. We can choose the mind set we face a day with. Wish you profitable days on stake ahead. Enjoy

Honestly imo that's fucked up. You used your money to wager and receive raffle tickets. Raffles are actively advertised so it can be extra incentive to bet.

If you win, I don't see the need to claim it the same day, it should be straight up sent to you without having to do anything.

Besides, where did the 5k go then? Because i don't remember any new winner being announced, so not only is it unfair to you (still mostly to you, though) but also everyone that took part in the raffle having one spot just removed. 

Hope you get this resolved.

On 7/14/2021 at 8:08 AM, Mikehoncho said:

I was with you until you made this petty threat. 

I understand why you're saying that but you have to realize I was pissed I am pissed I'm going to add a new comment at the bottom of this thread with more information and maybe you'll understand why I'm so upset

4 minutes ago, DragonL80 said:

I understand why you're saying that but you have to realize I was pissed I am pissed I'm going to add a new comment at the bottom of this thread with more information and maybe you'll understand why I'm so upset

Have they still not resolved it? Steve and Eddie both said on live stream they'd make a new code for you. Actually ridiculous I feel pissed for you bro. Maybe attach proof of you winning like your convo with support

Posted (edited)

Here's the conversation I had with support and why that last paragraph was included I just so everyone is aware no I've not heard anything back from support no I've not been paid the prize that I won nor have I been even contacted at all.

Screenshot_20210720-041349__01.thumb.jpg.a7790b640f1236a622960f7e481bc7ed.jpgScreenshot_20210720-041349__02.thumb.jpg.acbe7ca3705c580ae6fe9ae9415b1bd7.jpgScreenshot_20210720-041429.thumb.jpg.c726d57765001e3c451c2cf142e04ae1.jpg

and honestly here's my favorite part of this whole conversation

Screenshot_20210720-041504.thumb.jpg.74ed646bf1dc129a52a9d9241e045ecc.jpg

But yet here's me claiming the identity verification bonus and a rake backScreenshot_20210720-041556.thumb.jpg.fe43bb0aa7608cc9822f1267539c9a24.jpg

So no one has been able to point me to any agreement that I agreed to buy planning on steak that says the prizes expire, I won the raffle after my account was quote-unquote suspended oh, and I even claimed the identity verification bonus but I still can't play on stake and they still won't pay me what I won. 

Now for the rest of it yes there is a flaw in the account creation process they haven't even reached out to me about potentially paying me for a bug Bounty instead of the prize that I won. If they don't reach out to me if they don't pay me I'll sell that information to the highest bidder. someone will pay me what I won. 

12 minutes ago, Mystik said:

Have they still not resolved it? Steve and Eddie both said on live stream they'd make a new code for you. Actually ridiculous I feel pissed for you bro. Maybe attach proof of you winning like your convo with support

Done. And done. No one has reached out to me no one is sent me a message no one has emailed me and I just checked my stake messages and there are no new ones. 

Edited by DragonL80
Spelling