More Advanced Dice Wager With Low Balance, Click and Its Autopilot

Featured Comment

17 minutes ago, Skaampy said:

hi there , im new to this dice world i need to grind my ranks lol , when im coming in the lobby and put all your settings , do i need to touch this in the picture ? and if yes , how ? 

thanks in advance

Dice.png

pay attention to the image below

Screenshot_85.png

6 hours ago, adrisu said:

Thanks for the strat mister...will try this now..

ur welcome pals,. kindly waiting your exp :)

4 hours ago, Mbah said:

Good work 

thanks mbah,.. :D

4 hours ago, VadymSen said:

Thanks for the strategy) I went to try .... after a while I will post the result) I hope it will be positive)

ur welcome,.. kindly waiting ur positive respond ;)

well i read your post and you explained very detailed appereciated it to share something profitable which you experienced . but accroding to facts i always bust if i played long enough . all tricks work for only short term always try to change your way of rolling to avoid getting red streak .. 

good luck with you games :)

13 minutes ago, hexenlagran said:

Will try this later. Thanks for sharing! 

ur welcome :)

10 minutes ago, earner071 said:

well i read your post and you explained very detailed appereciated it to share something profitable which you experienced . but accroding to facts i always bust if i played long enough . all tricks work for only short term always try to change your way of rolling to avoid getting red streak .. 

that correct :D

7 hours ago, earner071 said:

If you have another detailed trick like this , i would love to see it mate , like you said , i played this for 3hours and after that , a huge red streak came , and took off all my BK ( dice bk dont worry ^^ ) so yeah , i would love to see some others strats ! ! :)

On 7/17/2021 at 12:57 AM, misterbejo said:

Hi guys,. back again here at lovely stake forum with me misterbejo,. ;)

For this wager strats, i'm using dice advanced at chance 98,.. PO 1.01.

For the inside strats you can see the images,.

How to calculate the conditions are mention on the picture please kindly view it guys,. ;)Please note for all of the conditions can work fine, the base bet must be minimal 30 satoshi. Below 30 satoshi, the martingale doesnt work coz its only 2.5%.

Well this strat is more complicated than my previous basic wager strat that you can find here in this post https://forum.stake.com/topic/43001-super-easy-wager-with-low-balance-just-need-your-time-lol/

Hopefully this can help you.

Why using this strat? Well everybody has his own activities, for me that usually going out a lot, I want some strat that can make wager autopilot. So i make trial and error for long lasting wager strat,.. and viola i'm using this strat.

Disclaimer,. sometimes it can drop your balance to zero if the dice pattern goes wrong. But its sometimes lol,. so be smart to wager using this strat. I'm prefer using balance from my profit, then make it run automatically (AFK). Or, if you have 100$ using 5$ for this strat its okay,. if something go wrong you can make some recovery later.

NB,.. drop me a coffee guys if you think this post useful :D by reacting in this post ;)

Screenshot_83.png

Screenshot_80.png

how much was your base bet ?