More Advanced Dice Wager With Low Balance, Click and Its Autopilot

Featured Comment

43 minutes ago, tiffxny said:

Going to test this out with $50 depo, pretty close to gold so hopefully this boosts me with little red 😛

Please reconsider it,. :D try to make profit first pals,. and using your profit with this strat :) 

2 hours ago, misterbejo said:

Please reconsider it,. :D try to make profit first pals,. and using your profit with this strat :) 

Will do, thanks for that. How much profit would a good starting point be? Maybe once/if i double? If not, i will use my weekly bonus on this, since im convinced once i withdraw that i lose it all anyway 🤣

6 hours ago, SuperX0 said:

Thanks will give it a go soon 

thanks pals :)

5 hours ago, tiffxny said:

Will do, thanks for that. How much profit would a good starting point be? Maybe once/if i double? If not, i will use my weekly bonus on this, since im convinced once i withdraw that i lose it all anyway 🤣

try to change your mindset pals lol,.. thats not the case if we withdraw we will lose after that :D 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2021 at 10:26 PM, misterbejo said:

thanks pals :)

try to change your mindset pals lol,.. thats not the case if we withdraw we will lose after that :D 

Can you screen your seeting for trx plz? i think i make a error somewhere,thansk

On 7/17/2021 at 5:57 AM, misterbejo said:

Hi guys,. back again here at lovely stake forum with me misterbejo,. ;)

For this wager strats, i'm using dice advanced at chance 98,.. PO 1.01.

For the inside strats you can see the images,.

How to calculate the conditions are mention on the picture please kindly view it guys,. ;)Please note for all of the conditions can work fine, the base bet must be minimal 30 satoshi. Below 30 satoshi, the martingale doesnt work coz its only 2.5%.

Well this strat is more complicated than my previous basic wager strat that you can find here in this post https://forum.stake.com/topic/43001-super-easy-wager-with-low-balance-just-need-your-time-lol/

Hopefully this can help you.

Why using this strat? Well everybody has his own activities, for me that usually going out a lot, I want some strat that can make wager autopilot. So i make trial and error for long lasting wager strat,.. and viola i'm using this strat.

Disclaimer,. sometimes it can drop your balance to zero if the dice pattern goes wrong. But its sometimes lol,. so be smart to wager using this strat. I'm prefer using balance from my profit, then make it run automatically (AFK). Or, if you have 100$ using 5$ for this strat its okay,. if something go wrong you can make some recovery later.

NB,.. drop me a coffee guys if you think this post useful :D by reacting in this post ;)

Screenshot_83.png

Screenshot_80.png

For the eth,. i try using base bet 1/900. Its much more slower to wager,. you can see the picture. Its start at 5.45 PM and the screenshot take on 10.35 PM almost  5 hours running.

Screenshot_94.png

not word can say with this trick

On 8/13/2021 at 9:54 PM, gfrancis45 said:

Can you screen your seeting for trx plz? i think i make a error somewhere,thansk

everything same,. just calculate it like the info on the images ;)

On 8/13/2021 at 9:57 PM, xKyuba said:

Looks nice

thanks,. ;)

21 hours ago, Tai1889 said:

not word can say with this trick

thanks, pals ;)

15 hours ago, jagalkampung said:

Thanks, I'll try your strategy. 😁

go go,. monggo gess

On 8/14/2021 at 8:35 PM, uknowwhatitis said:

totally going to try this later

ok,. try it pals :D