More Advanced Dice Wager With Low Balance, Click and Its Autopilot

Featured Comment

Giving it a go as I strive to move through the last 21% of Plat II. Will let you know how I go.

----------

I would say this measures no greater difference to any other way of playing. I ended up losing around 1.5% of balance, which I can do with less threat by going on Baccarat.

As much as people will always cling onto a strategy, or certainly give it a go, nothing is full-proof, which is proven countless times and by the fact everyone is not a diamond level VIP rolling in money.

Nice change up to the usual, but this is a pass for me. I must also point out I was extremely lucky not to bust within 100 rolls, and should I have been playing with a higher balance, my heart would have put out before I realised the result.

Edited by lordsgc

It would be much better to describe what you are trying to do here. 

As I understand it, you want to get a quickly 5x your bet profit and then grind on that until it is gone then start again. The problem is if you don't get that 5x quickly you rely on a high risk strat (decrease win chance by 2.5%) to get back to that 5x profit which can drain the bankroll quite quick. Even 600x bankroll is not that much as the losses become quickly too high.  Much better to set the stop loss lower (at say 10x bet) and then restart the auto rather than have unlimited loss. 

Good concept, not the best implementation.

Oh and the first two conditions seem to have no purpose just to change things around?

Also, condition 5 and condition 8 are the same, so condition 8 will never get hit as 5 gets done first.  Silly.

Edited by Slots4Poker
found another problem

On 8/22/2021 at 8:13 PM, lordsgc said:

Giving it a go as I strive to move through the last 21% of Plat II. Will let you know how I go.

----------

I would say this measures no greater difference to any other way of playing. I ended up losing around 1.5% of balance, which I can do with less threat by going on Baccarat.

As much as people will always cling onto a strategy, or certainly give it a go, nothing is full-proof, which is proven countless times and by the fact everyone is not a diamond level VIP rolling in money.

Nice change up to the usual, but this is a pass for me. I must also point out I was extremely lucky not to bust within 100 rolls, and should I have been playing with a higher balance, my heart would have put out before I realised the result.

thanks for trying,. ;) 

On 8/22/2021 at 9:26 PM, Slots4Poker said:

It would be much better to describe what you are trying to do here. 

As I understand it, you want to get a quickly 5x your bet profit and then grind on that until it is gone then start again. The problem is if you don't get that 5x quickly you rely on a high risk strat (decrease win chance by 2.5%) to get back to that 5x profit which can drain the bankroll quite quick. Even 600x bankroll is not that much as the losses become quickly too high.  Much better to set the stop loss lower (at say 10x bet) and then restart the auto rather than have unlimited loss. 

Good concept, not the best implementation.

Oh and the first two conditions seem to have no purpose just to change things around?

Also, condition 5 and condition 8 are the same, so condition 8 will never get hit as 5 gets done first.  Silly.

thanks for your pointing :)

On 8/23/2021 at 2:20 PM, megakarp said:

Thank you, I love trying new wagering strats :)

ur welcome pals,. :)

On 8/25/2021 at 10:23 PM, Palus said:

Wow, this is a very cool and interesting strat

thanks pals :)

On 8/26/2021 at 12:48 AM, ditchlakemb said:

Looks alright, worth a shot I guess.

On 8/26/2021 at 3:59 AM, symlink said:

First try 1/600 base bet
image.png.496128b81d80cdaca1d1c9532ea66a2c.png

i'll keep rolling on the 98% of chance of win only with profit so at least wagger is warranty ^^

keep trying pals,. im using this strats a lot,.. usually wager 6k-11k a week using weekly bonus balance with this strat :) well, i must say that seldom its fails me,.. for 10 try i got 3 lose :D 

6 minutes ago, misterbejo said:

thanks for trying,. ;) 

thanks for your pointing :)

ur welcome pals,. :)

thanks pals :)

keep trying pals,. im using this strats a lot,.. usually wager 6k-11k a week using weekly bonus balance with this strat :) well, i must say that seldom its fails me,.. for 10 try i got 3 lose :D 

i guess i was just unlucky on that x) i'll give it a try again tomorow maybe ;)