Biggest Tip You Ever Received 💰💰

ubbey04

Featured Comment

On 7/21/2021 at 11:16 AM, ubbey04 said:

Unlucky with games but blessed with generous circles . Strangers  that can change your life .

IMG_20210721_124947_504.jpg

Do good and it will come back to you ;)

On 7/21/2021 at 4:26 PM, Angel173 said:

My biggest tip received from someone who is very generous to me 😍🥰❤️

4F8172B2-C747-488A-AD2B-657607295502.gif

Beauty saves the world ^_^

Posted (edited)

Hello Ubbey! Long time without saying hi , nice to see you around still :) Cool discussion you always have been great at getting people involved and starting many great community games, groups and  fun all around! 

Well here goes for mine, I was very fortunate to recieve this tip around the same time aswell, I also really never shared the information with anyone that i did because the last thing i wanted to come across as was bragging or "flexing" as some people say , so it took me  roughly a few weeks to even mention it to a close friend or two , partly due to being in complete and utmost shock at what i was seeing,  but thinking back on it now and some time before it was a very special thing that a friend decided to do and I just truthfully hope one day he gets the recognition he truly deserves not just for the dollar amount that was shared around but for the great times he helped create and the memories that I'm sure are lasting impressions on the community that me and many others were very lucky and blessed to be apart of ! A toast to you champ, you know who you are :) , on second note, a toast to this entire community, you guys and gals are great and I always appreciated the forum aspect of the stake community! 

image.thumb.png.32d8f6ee957c6b30ff53981736177d99.png

@hobomafia Very nice forum art you created here and in your other topic also! 

Kudos to you and your creative ability, to answer your other question I am interested forsure in your art and would not mind at all if you chose to create something for me like you did with ubbeys username, also please be sure to drop your stake username as I would be more than willing to send you a tip for your talents :) 

Edited by RoyalSteeze

1 hour ago, RoyalSteeze said:

Hello Ubbey! Long time without saying hi , nice to see you around still :) Cool discussion you always have been great at getting people involved and starting many great community games, groups and  fun all around! 

Well here goes for mine, I was very fortunate to recieve this tip around the same time aswell, I also really never shared the information with anyone that i did because the last thing i wanted to come across as was bragging or "flexing" as some people say , so it took me  roughly a few weeks to even mention it to a close friend or two , partly due to being in complete and utmost shock at what i was seeing,  but thinking back on it now and some time before it was a very special thing that a friend decided to do and I just truthfully hope one day he gets the recognition he truly deserves not just for the dollar amount that was shared around but for the great times he helped create and the memories that I'm sure are lasting impressions on the community that me and many others were very lucky and blessed to be apart of ! A toast to you champ, you know who you are :) , on second note, a toast to this entire community, you guys and gals are great and I always appreciated the forum aspect of the stake community! 

Kudos to you and your creative ability, to answer your other question I am interested forsure in your art and would not mind at all if you chose to create something for me like you did with ubbeys username, also please be sure to drop your stake username as I would be more than willing to send you a tip for your talents :) 

well thanx man. i'd really appreciate it. my username the same on stake : hobomafia. and cool ima start with something and post it in a bit.😁

4 hours ago, RoyalSteeze said:

@RoyalSteezehope u like what u see.. unable to message u directly so i hope u see this message

ROYAL.png

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, hobomafia said:

hey ubbey, I was bored and I made u something.  hope u like it =D maybe use it on yer cover on forum.

if anyone is interested in personal covers lemme know 😃

UBBEY.png

That's nice bro. Can you make one for me too hehe. 

Stake username: game093

Edited by Mage093

Attention! This topic is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.