What is your most successful method of making PROFIT on stake?

notnic

Featured Comment

For me there's no such thing as good method on any gambling stuff because its 50/50 of chances either you will win or lose .. 

As gambler better set a target before playing.  Setting your mind on your limits . Gamble only  what you can afford to lose. 

If you are up ,I mean on winning streak .. learn when to stop and cashout your profit thats the wiser way to beat the house . Cash out, logged out and buy stuffs out from that winnings.

3 minutes ago, ubbey04 said:

If you are up ,I mean on winning streak .. learn when to stop and cashout your profit thats the wiser way to beat the house . Cash out, logged out and buy stuffs out from that winnings.

I think this is the most useful advice for any gambler. You will have streaks, both winning and losing, when you're winning.. Make it count!! 

Keep skimming profit, and make use of it.. Buy something, pay off debt, etc.. Use it to improve your life in some small way. You'll be glad you did when the streak goes the other way.. 

any method render useless if red streak come :D So, there's no such thing as good method on any gambling coz its double edge knive of chances either you will win or lose. Just learn when to stop and cashout your profit when on winning streak ;)