Wager limits!

Featured Comment

Place a bet on ANY Olympic Soccer match, and get paid out if your selection scores in the first 15 minutes!

Conditions:

Pre-match, singles only

Bets must be placed on 1x2 markets only

Offer applies to first bet per customer, per match

Winnings will be awarded via support if selection scores in the first 15 minutes of the match and does not go on to win the match.

Please note that the goal scored does not need to be the first goal. Both teams can be paid out as winners if both score before the 15th minute.

Maximum Winnings (+ Stake Back): $250

the problem is i can only bet small stakes, example: canada W to win 1.27 max bet 100eur     sweden W to win 1.54 max bet 60 eur

i have same problem with prematch odds for almost every sport and league, on cricket i can bet prematch max 5 10 eur

very sad..... bet smarter :Slimistak.thumb.jpg.bdcd41b8131b85dbb244b685338ad73b.jpg

I am sorry but we have no control over your limits. They are being set by our odds provider on sport, tournament, match, market and user level.

Keep in mind that it is not based on the amounts you can wager per bet but they are set based on the potential profit from a single bet. If you already made a bet on the same match and market you are trying to bet again keep in mind that having a bet on it already will reduce the potential profit available for the second bet.

Stay active and they will review your account frequently and apply the changes where they deem fit.

very poor answer , and doesn't make sense to me 

how in the world the provider set limits? 

the stay active part sounds to me like ... when you will lose a very big amount of money than we will raise your limits

On 7/24/2021 at 3:41 PM, fefestakee said:

I am sorry but we have no control over your limits. They are being set by our odds provider on sport, tournament, match, market and user level.

Keep in mind that it is not based on the amounts you can wager per bet but they are set based on the potential profit from a single bet. If you already made a bet on the same match and market you are trying to bet again keep in mind that having a bet on it already will reduce the potential profit available for the second bet.

Stay active and they will review your account frequently and apply the changes where they deem fit.

very poor answer , and doesn't make sense to me 

how in the world the provider set limits? 

the stay active part sounds to me like ... when you will lose a very big amount of money than we will raise your limits

That how it always works with providers, if you are profiting they will lower your limits masively.

I had great time on Esports lower leagues and I cant bet now more like 10 USD on anything there