Jump to content

Rant: Bonus Amounts & How to Win the $50k Weekly Raffle


Featured Comment

I tend to see recurring winners; players who win one week have also won in the past. (I understand this is statistically possible-- high rollers earn considerably more tickets.) It begs the question, however, which is: how are the winners actually chosen? Could I ever win $5000, really?

I ask because I sacrifice very good bonuses (offered by other casinos) by playing on Stake. This is probably an unwise decision but I do so under the assumption that I have at least some chance at receiving commensurate compensation with respect to my wagering/ deposit/ and losing percentage figures. If I lose $3000/week (and after wagering 20-30x), does it really seem fair to receive like $9 weekly and $20 in rake?  I mean, I'm given 15% in bonuses straight up at another site but receive only like 1% here on Stake. Why am I playing here at all? 

To add: I request a one-time goodwill bonus from Stake staff and am either ignored or denied outright. Doesn't Stake care about long-term customer retention & satisfaction? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks for the update. Im still familiarizing myself with the whole experience-- the twitter posts, the forum, twitch, telegram, etc. 

I think the second point, however, still bears relevance. It's unclear that I'll continue to use Stake given the bonus structure. And its a bit disheartening that I could miss out on bonuses because Im not attuned to the various platforms by which they're conveyed. (Ive yet to receive email notifications and had to track these funds down retroactively by contacting support.) Geez....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

stake bonus is great if your a high roller can get a placement on the constant contest they run. If you can place in the top 100 then there is no question you will get lot of $$$. If your an average gambler with modest amount of wager, then other places have more attractive offers.

 

Same amount of wager that gets you like 1000 place on stake could easily place you top 10 in other places

Link to comment
Share on other sites

im newbie bronze in stake so i want to learn more how to wager more and how to win in 50k raffle...hopefully i win and i try ny best to leveling up in silver next month . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, PaScal161616 said:

I tend to see recurring winners; players who win one week have also won in the past. (I understand this is statistically possible-- high rollers earn considerably more tickets.) It begs the question, however, which is: how are the winners actually chosen? Could I ever win $5000, really?

THey're chosen with googles random number generator.

You could win, but your chances are very, very slim.  As a silver star vip you've wagered between 50k and 100k since you signed up 5 months ago.  That means you've wagered an average of 10k-20k a month, or 2k-4k a week, which means you've probably been earning 2-4 tickets per drawing.

Now look at MalteseFalcon, who's won a couple times I think.  He's wagered 36 million in just the past 3 weeks according to the race leaderboard.  That means for the month of July he's been averaging 12,000 tickets per giveaway (4,000 times more tickets than you) giving him ~9% chance to win each week.  

It's not just statistically possible, is statistically likely that the highest rollers win the giveaway multiple times.

 

 

Edited by dupeddonk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

pre recorded chrome tab loaded into obs would not be out of question, easy to re render the video with a different source code with desired winners, but i guess thats me speaking with my tinfoil hat on. though easily done

just to add, todays draw was either eddies "mate" or an account created today which was extremely sus'

Edited by radesanoob
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah I think stake need to do more for people who had LESS luck the past week/month and not give people who already won big even MORE.

Rewarding big wins and big multiplier with 800-200$ is just stupid and misses completely the point.

If I won 30k this week, I dont care and I dont need the 800 you give me for my big multiplier.

Stake should actually reward the players with the most LOSS, or the UNLUCKIEST spin, most spins without feature etc. 

 

How fun would that be? New challenge: Spin the most without winning! Prize for the biggest loss! Managed to burn through your stack in no time whatsoever and without gaining a single cent? Get a prize! This would make actual sense and give players who are frustrated new incentive to play more. 

Current bonus system sucks hard, it encourages wager farming with certain kinds of bets and leaves everyone else in the rain. If this is not adressed in the near future, stake won't get any more of my money.

Well, maybe I'm just salty because I'm unlucky, but you get my point.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

^^^best post ever please listen to this guy......i think they need to cap the number of tickets i had 100 and thats not jack squat but I still felt.luke maybe I had a chance but when you've got 1000s of tickets 100 ain't shit

Edited by stuckmojo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, stuckmojo said:

^^^best post ever please listen to this guy......i think they need to cap the number of tickets i had 100 and thats not jack squat but I still felt.luke maybe I had a chance but when you've got 1000s of tickets 100 ain't shit

You're idea would effectively mean Stake taking value directly from their most valuable players and giving it to players that are worth less to them.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, dupeddonk said:

You're idea would effectively mean Stake taking value directly from their most valuable players and giving it to players that are worth less to them.  

By putting a cap on tickets?? I highly doubt somebody wagering 3 million + gives a shit about 5k

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, dupeddonk said:

You're idea would effectively mean Stake taking value directly from their most valuable players and giving it to players that are worth less to them.  

There is non "value" taken or given, it's simply about leveling the playing field for the RAFFLE (which is supposed to be a chance on 5k). The way it is structured now with the amount of tickets, the chance of some people is astronomical higher, and the argument is: these highroller aren't the prime target for the main draw of this: the 5k.

It would be overall better for stake and the players, if they wouldn't so much reward WAGER, but LOSS. LOSS is straight up profit for stake. And players who lost much would appreciate getting a small part back. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, v1rtu0s said:

There is non "value" taken or given, it's simply about leveling the playing field for the RAFFLE (which is supposed to be a chance on 5k). The way it is structured now with the amount of tickets, the chance of some people is astronomical higher, and the argument is: these highroller aren't the prime target for the main draw of this: the 5k.

It would be overall better for stake and the players, if they wouldn't so much reward WAGER, but LOSS. LOSS is straight up profit for stake. And players who lost much would appreciate getting a small part back. 

Casinos don't value players by putting much weight into how much they won or lost, they look at their theoretical average loss.  If a player is averaging $10k wager a week playing 1% HE games, that player is worth $100 a week to them.  Matters very little if he's up or down, because that's out of anyone's control.

Right now the playing field is level.  Every player gets one ticket for every $1k they wager. 

This gives each player back about 15 cents in value for every $1,000 they wager.  (like pretty much everything, it's just another form of 'rake back'.)

What you're suggesting is that players that wager less than $100k get 1 ticket for every $1k they wager, players that wager more than $100k get less than 1 ticket for every $1k.

This increases the value for those who wager less than $100k and decreases it for those who wager more.

 

Edited by dupeddonk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Luck Game JA said:

Si una persona compra un boleto de lotería, ¿puede decirle cuántos boletos comprar? así que esa es su regla, si no quieres jugar en el sitio, vete y ve a un sitio diferente. Ese soy yo

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, dupeddonk said:

You're idea would effectively mean Stake taking value directly from their most valuable players and giving it to players that are worth less to them.  

I hear you but Im not sure that it would amount to a sort of 'wealth redistribution' system. Assuming that Stake rewards high rollers not unlike other sites, then also rewarding mid to low rollers would simply mean that Stake is equalling that of its competitors. Sure, this might reduce its bottom line (albeit; it could actually amount to more income in the long run), but that's not to say that high rollers would be deprived of their typical rewards, necessarily. (It's not as though high rollers are 'taxed' at higher bracket; actually, low rollers are taxed highest insofar as taking/taxing relates to some form of redistribution). It should also be noted that, collectively, the mid/low rollers amount to a considerable chunk of revenue and it would be unwise not to value these customers. Ultimately, the burden rests on Stake to appeal to (all of) its customers or it will fail as a competitor in a heavily saturated market. 

18 minutes ago, Luck Game JA said:

If a person buy a lotto ticket can you tell them how many ticket to buy. so that's their rule, if you don't want to play on the site leave and go to a different site. That just me

I think the issue is that Stake's raffle supplants its bonus structure. The weekly raffle demonstrably fails almost all of its players. As a result, Stake's bonus structure fails almost all of its players.

If Stake were more forthcoming in its dissemination of bonuses-- if we were not forced to scour social media platforms and track down missing bonus amounts, we would not look to the raffle to fill the gap. Nearly all other sites provide better service. This is why many players are not diving head first into Stakes VIP system and opt instead to deposit elsewhere. 

Losing is frustrating and Im sure we all understand this. (Its part of gambling). But companies offset this with some reasonable amount of compensation which helps remedy those losses and appease the customer. Its pretty interesting that Stake doesnt implement this line of thinking into its model-- imo, its somewhat telling of its underlying philosophy. And it causes me to question other aspects of its operation. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The 2nd issue you brought up is 100% true. Supports won’t even bulge to deny any request of either spins or chips. And worst of all, just a few hours ago i asked for help on retrieving the bet id for a bet that was placed a slot and won 500x so i could attach the bet id to join the “ Return of the King “ promotion here in the forum. I was told to be patient bec the archive is not ready for abother 24 hours, and so i said, that the promo only has 18 hours left which means that the 24 hours waiting  is useless does no bearing. The support then replied “ sorry “.

 

i thought to myself. This is just BS!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah we've already established that and its not really in dispute. There are other issues at hand.  

6 hours ago, Takadhun said:

The 2nd issue you brought up is 100% true. Supports won’t even bulge to deny any request of either spins or chips. And worst of all, just a few hours ago i asked for help on retrieving the bet id for a bet that was placed a slot and won 500x so i could attach the bet id to join the “ Return of the King “ promotion here in the forum. I was told to be patient bec the archive is not ready for abother 24 hours, and so i said, that the promo only has 18 hours left which means that the 24 hours waiting  is useless does no bearing. The support then replied “ sorry “.

 

i thought to myself. This is just BS!!!!

Im sorry to hear that and it must be frustrating. I'd imagine you'd place outside of the top 10 with 500x.. In which case you'd get like $9. And this actually strengthens my point-- look how annoying it is to chase down like $9.. honestly.. Step it up, Stake. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, dupeddonk said:

Casinos don't value players by putting much weight into how much they won or lost, they look at their theoretical average loss.  If a player is averaging $10k wager a week playing 1% HE games, that player is worth $100 a week to them.  Matters very little if he's up or down, because that's out of anyone's control.

Right now the playing field is level.  Every player gets one ticket for every $1k they wager. 

This gives each player back about 15 cents in value for every $1,000 they wager.  (like pretty much everything, it's just another form of 'rake back'.)

What you're suggesting is that players that wager less than $100k get 1 ticket for every $1k they wager, players that wager more than $100k get less than 1 ticket for every $1k.

This increases the value for those who wager less than $100k and decreases it for those who wager more.

 

Actually online casinos and online sportsbooks in the market do value players by putting much weight into how much they won or lost. 

While you have available data already online, you can easily make automated in-depth analysis about each of your customers, instead of looking theoretical average loss. Taking theoretical average loss to the account instead of using available data, is pretty archaic also manual move and opposed to the market's glorified individualism trends.

The fairest rewarding system in the market is, opening a reward pool (let's say 5% of the deposited and wagered amount of the latest deposit) as soon as a customer deposited an amount, reward pool will be active to be claim with a deadline and also until the customer requested withdraw an amount from his account.  

In that way:

  • You can push your customers to not to withdraw easily
  • You can reward your customers for depositing
  • You can create an emotional bond with your "valuable customers" who had a losing streak, by giving back certain percentage from their totally lost deposit. 
  • As existence of that reward, will create a sense of insurance for the players, it will create a psychology on your customers to make them place more risky bets which eventually means faster loss. 

In that reason, I found Stake's rewarding system as pretty archaic and unfriendly towards mid-rollers who has budget to gamble but no time to play just for wagering with tiny - 0.00001 amounts for dozens of hours everyday.

In a way, Stake prefers not only high-rollers but also tiny cent betters who can spend time in the casino without depositing, opposed to the people who can consistently deposit $400-500 each week but tends to stay in the casino only during the weekend or in a holiday for 3-4 hours.  

I don't think that wagering system of Stake is a good marketing strategy or a business plan to be friendly to extremely low-rollers who has unlimited amount of time, but apathetic towards average - adult gambling audience.

My comment is not directly about Raffle which is basically lottery that I have no expectations in it, but directly to all promotions/rewarding system of Stake which I believe Pascal's fundamental point of criticism. 

 

Edited by fratdnz
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/25/2021 at 12:01 AM, PaScal161616 said:

I tend to see recurring winners; players who win one week have also won in the past. (I understand this is statistically possible-- high rollers earn considerably more tickets.) It begs the question, however, which is: how are the winners actually chosen? Could I ever win $5000, really?

I ask because I sacrifice very good bonuses (offered by other casinos) by playing on Stake. This is probably an unwise decision but I do so under the assumption that I have at least some chance at receiving commensurate compensation with respect to my wagering/ deposit/ and losing percentage figures. If I lose $3000/week (and after wagering 20-30x), does it really seem fair to receive like $9 weekly and $20 in rake?  I mean, I'm given 15% in bonuses straight up at another site but receive only like 1% here on Stake. Why am I playing here at all? 

To add: I request a one-time goodwill bonus from Stake staff and am either ignored or denied outright. Doesn't Stake care about long-term customer retention & satisfaction? 

Nobody said it was easy ☑️

1 hour ago, fratdnz said:

The fairest rewarding system in the market is, opening a reward pool (let's say 5% of the deposited and wagered amount of the latest deposit) as soon as a customer deposited an amount, reward pool will be active to be claim with a deadline and also until the customer requested withdraw an amount from his account.

Stake is not a charitable organization☑️

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, GoldenMagnet said:

 

Stake is not a charitable organization☑️

 

 

 

What I'm talking about is neither charity nor donation.

Point/pool system that all the consumer-oriented industries has from Amazon, Sephora to Starbucks whatever industry you can call, to create retention for its customers. 

And as Stake on all its platforms claiming that they have the greatest retention and awarding programs in the market, I'm sure is always open to hear from its customers always. 

And possibly, you heard about an english idiom of  "being more catholic than the pope himself ". I have two options for your take from what I wrote:

a) Whether you didn't read correctly what I wrote 

b) This idiom is exactly reflecting what you are doing by calling charity to my above business plan description. 

If we gonna sustain this kind of tendencies, there is no point of having a forum. We can't discuss anything meaningful like this.
 

Edited by fratdnz
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...