Change Sports odds provider

Chowe

Featured Comment

So much time and money lost due to sports provider...

They don't assume responsability of their sudden maintenances and delays of settlements...

I was supposed to go hard on this monthly race and they have frozen my winning bets for hours and hours.

Stake Support told me they don't have any control or insight over them. This cannot be happening while they are moving thousand millions of money from Stake users' wallets. 

I don't know how many cases there'd been for closing or shutting down their system without any previous alert, but I know for facts that many important users of the community had complained a lot and the only thing Stake does is give a silly 10$ bonus to everyone, as if this makes up for the big losses from loyal players.

If you need any proof of this absurd behaviour from this provider I can collect it easily.

On 7/30/2021 at 11:47 AM, Chowe said:

They don't assume responsability of their sudden maintenances and delays of settlements...

I was supposed to go hard on this monthly race and they have frozen my winning bets for hours and hours.

Stake Support told me they don't have any control or insight over them. This cannot be happening while they are moving thousand millions of money from Stake users' wallets. 

I don't know how many cases there'd been for closing or shutting down their system without any previous alert, but I know for facts that many important users of the community had complained a lot and the only thing Stake does is give a silly 10$ bonus to everyone, as if this makes up for the big losses from loyal players.

If you need any proof of this absurd behaviour from this provider I can collect it easily.

freezing money got a big better it was much much worst but limits are joke. Like come on 10 USD on dota Tier 1 tournament because I won few hundreds?  

On 7/30/2021 at 11:47 AM, Chowe said:

.  You are right. I think this should be looked into by the mods more detailly and things needs to change

I consider that Stake has a shitty provider too. They randomly close the markets live and you can neither bet, neither cashout. It happened that a bet got void because "adjusted" which means that the provider provided a wrong score. Some matches open the market minutes after they start... And generally those are the main problems I encounter. 

I agree with y'all guys, but you know Stake ignores this kind of topics since they are too busy with their giveaways and daily drops. No time for players' complains.

Hopefully some random moderator will check this post and close it, that's the only way they would react to this complains.