Happy Birthday to us!!! ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅ‚ Let's celebrate with over $400,000!๐Ÿ’ธ

Lucas1111

Featured Comment

happy birthday Stake, hopefully in the future this site will grow, and as long as my sister and I play here it's very fun, because there are so many games that can be played and it's obviously very fun for the players here, once again I wish you a happy birthday.ย ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚

On 8/7/2021 at 9:13 PM, Lucas1111 said:

๐Ÿฐย Party time indeed! Happy birthday to us - we've turned 4!ย 

โŒ›ย Where has the time gone? No point dwelling though, we have a plethora of celebrations in store.๐Ÿ˜Ž

๐Ÿ’ฐ 400k Giveaway -ย None other than 400 grand will be given away over the next week, with ourย birthday giveawayย already the talk of the town!

ย ๐ŸฅŠย UFC 265 Watch Party -ย With UFC 265 already rolling, Francis Ngannou is taking over our socials to bring our players an experience like no other! Check out ourย Instagramย now!

๐Ÿ’ธ 21 bonus drops -ย 3x bonus drops per day over the next 7 days across our social media channels! It's an easy way to take home more cash!

๐ŸŽย Insane prizes -ย Starting tomorrow, we'll be launching five days of giveaways including some once-in-a-lifetime prizes!

โšฝย Watford F.Cย - Huge Watford based announcements coming very soon, including a promotion for every single one of their EPL matches!

Happy birthday just to Stake? No! Happy birthday to all of us in the Stake community! Our celebrations are your celebrations.ย 

๐Ÿ™ย Thank you for all your support - we're so happy to be spending another birthday with you.ย โค๏ธ

• Good luck everyone and let's bet and celebrate!๐Ÿฅ‚

ย 

Stake.png

Stake.png

happy birthday stake