Weekly Ticket Giveaway... Ticket distribution

TomGrey

Featured Comment

Hey Stake,

thanks for your Weekly Ticket Giveaway on Eddy's Stream ! Unfortunately, this week has shown us that the tickets are distributed unfairly or that the determination of the winnings is wrong.

In total this Week was 1.260.211 Ticket available and 1 Ticket is like 0,00000079% for each winner place. Today some Player managed it and win upto 6 several prizes in the same Raffle.
This is for normal or statistically impossible, but is encouraged by the "unfair" ticket distribution ticket after ticket for 1k$. If a Highroller use a 100k on Blackjack he get's 100 Tickets in a row on other Hand "Streamer" and "Affiliates" they are not able to win drain tickets from the pool and remove the change for "normal" Player to get in the same Ticket ID Range...

Friday & Saturday was the best day to play this week, there were 24 winners drawn alone. 😲

Saturday Ticket 1-200k Winner 13
Sunday Ticket 200k-400k    Winner 3
Monday Ticket 400k-500k Winner 2
Tuesday Ticket 500k-600k Winner 4
Wednesday Ticket 600k-700k Winner 4
Thursday Ticket 700k-800k Winner 2
Friday Ticket 800k-1000k Winner 8
Saturday before Raffle Ticket 1000k-1200k Winner 3

Solution 1
each player can win only one prize, regardless of the number of tickets.

Solution 2
each player will continue to receive his tickets as before, but the lot numbers will be drawn only after the competition has been completed.

Solution 3
remove tickets for affiliates and partner to lower the total amount off tickets and a smoother distribution

Please don't misunderstand, I'm not ungrateful or offended that I didn't win anything with my 9 tickets this week.
But I find the process or the distribution simply unfair as it currently runs.

Just my 2 cents

TomGrey

10 hours ago, nikathewad said:

Its all random, btw they reroll every ticket that is not eligible ( affiliate benefit ) 

To be honest, it'd be nice to hear a thorough response from Stake as opposed to surface-level input from a newly-created account. 

I completely agree w ya. Especially for the insanely hyped up birthday bonus giveaway. There were like 3 winners that won all the giveaways which is statistically insane. imo, Stake should make it so you can only win 1 time per giveaway as you said to give others a chance. I was honestly let down to see the winners list this weekend. 

34 minutes ago, nikathewad said:

image.thumb.png.99592983e4a4a6788efdf9aa5f5b842d.pngimage.thumb.png.11b748e1ed25970b1448715f9d1eda80.png

keep embarassing yourself after this lame post

You failed to consider that I was referencing your Forum account, specifically. This shouldnt be hard to infer given that 1) we're on a forum and 2) we're trying to spark up a solid discussion on that same forum. In this case, there's little reason to suggest that the quality of our discussion is somehow commensurate with our wagering stats-- there's no correlation between the two factors, necessarily. Lol assuming you've gambled more than me (I dont care to check), it kinda seems you're trying to prove otherwise.  (Searching, screenshotting, and posting my profile to support a weak argument speaks for itself.) Swing and a miss 

if the two winners have 50% of the Raffle tickets, it will also mean they contributed 50% of Stake's win loss...

What is the logic of not giving them a fair chance to get a prize with every ticket?

Imagine the amount of money they are putting at risk with every high bet

I think it's normal to think that the raffle is unfair

but doing it other way round and will greatly reduce the interest of these VIPs wagering great amount of money too

i think Stake is still a fun place~ 

For small fry like us perhaps what we need is more luck, since we cant bet like those whales

4 hours ago, ggmu said:

if the two winners have 50% of the Raffle tickets, it will also mean they contributed 50% of Stake's win loss...

What is the logic of not giving them a fair chance to get a prize with every ticket?

Imagine the amount of money they are putting at risk with every high bet

I think it's normal to think that the raffle is unfair

but doing it other way round and will greatly reduce the interest of these VIPs wagering great amount of money too

i think Stake is still a fun place~ 

For small fry like us perhaps what we need is more luck, since we cant bet like those whales

I hear what youre saying. The thing is, the amount of money put at risk by highrollers is accounted for through Stake's bonus structure. its not like high rollers wont already receive their due bonuses if limited to only 1 raffle win. But If Stake does need to supplement high roller bonuses, shouldnt that be done without dipping into the raffle?

Anyway, Im not surprised at the reaction.. Comes off a bit disingenuous to advertise "40 winners/400k" imo 

I understand your point about the consecutive tickets issue, but in reality the chance to win is still the same, no matter how close together your tickets are.

About affiliates, that also doesn't affect anything since they just get rerolled.

The point about people winning more than once is a fair one, though. In more official raffles you can never win more than once. If it was made clear instead of advertising as 40 winners I'd understand, but as it is it's a little misleading.

2 hours ago, PaScal161616 said:

I hear what youre saying. The thing is, the amount of money put at risk by highrollers is accounted for through Stake's bonus structure. its not like high rollers wont already receive their due bonuses if limited to only 1 raffle win. But If Stake does need to supplement high roller bonuses, shouldnt that be done without dipping into the raffle?

Anyway, Im not surprised at the reaction.. Comes off a bit disingenuous to advertise "40 winners/400k" imo 

Yes i agree it's kinda misleading when they promote it using 40 winners/400K. If everyone is given 1 ticket as long as they have wager in the month, which give the raffle a pure luck consideration. it will be more fun for everyone

i think the bonuses provided by Stake is 1% of wager amount , taking all bonuses into consideration.

I have lost big amount too but overall Stake is still a great place to have fun at, just need to control ourself

11 hours ago, ggmu said:

Yes i agree it's kinda misleading when they promote it using 40 winners/400K. If everyone is given 1 ticket as long as they have wager in the month, which give the raffle a pure luck consideration. it will be more fun for everyone

i think the bonuses provided by Stake is 1% of wager amount , taking all bonuses into consideration.

I have lost big amount too but overall Stake is still a great place to have fun at, just need to control ourself

Well, endless tickets makes sense but a cap on winnings I suppose... Anyway ive lot interest in the whole affair.. And in Stake giveaways in general. lol. Next will be this forum.