Stake Forum
RGBKey

Open-Source third party verification

Featured Comment

>>CLICK HERE<<

Currently working games: All of them!

The verifier is officially finished!

Well, not quite. All the games are working but I'd like to make it look a bit better. The easier it is for people to understand, the more use it has. (If you're good at front-end, the GitHub repo is open to pull requests)

yOMgSfp.png

You can try it out right now yourself by going to https://rgbkey.github.io/stake-verifier/#/, or to see a test you can use this link.

Right now data must be entered into the site manually, but it does support URL parameters for all the data, so in the future when the project is finished, Stake could choose to link directly to this website on all bets allowing users to immediately verify their bets through a third party.

And of course, all the code is available here on GitHub

If you have any ideas or suggestions, feel free to leave them here!

Edited by RGBKey

Great to see this mate ! It would be really helpful for new users to understand about verification process and help them verify the bets ! I am also a developer if you want i can help you in developing the verifier with a better design and usage if you want ! Please contact me if you need any help or wanna make the look better ! i will be happy to help !

5 minutes ago, rack001 said:

Great to see this mate ! It would be really helpful for new users to understand about verification process and help them verify the bets ! I am also a developer if you want i can help you in developing the verifier with a better design and usage if you want ! Please contact me if you need any help or wanna make the look better ! i will be happy to help !

Hey, thanks! Since it's all open source, feel free to open a branch & make a pull request on GitHub. I'm looking to make those game buttons less ugly soon but I didn't want to waste too much time on it.

The output gets more complex as I get around to the games I've been avoiding, but I'm still working on it! Mines are finished! Even included is the minefield in picture form to help you visualize how it works. Should be enabled on the site now as soon as I push these changes! Try it out with this link

GHSx1O9.png

Ah yes i remember when you showed me this, thats when i learned about the bug on my account not letting me change client seed :D Which i still cant wish i knew about it before depositing. 
Hopefully new peeps know to check if their account is bugged before seriously betting. Because of this bug Ive not been at peace with the bets i made because i cant verify them...

But once this is fixed im glad ill have this tool that you made to verify :D will make things easier for sure!

Edited by ccc222 | adding

Not that anybody should notice, but I made some internal changes to the methods used in the page to make them easier to understand for someone analyzing the code. I also added JSDoc comments to all the methods so it's easier to understand how everything works together.

All under the hood changes, but should make adding new games and maintaining old ones easier.

I've finished adding Hilo! At this point you know the drill, so try it out if you're interested.

Blackjack is also done!

Super Edit: All the games are now finished!

Edited by RGBKey