Rain system is bugged and the support is not for nothing.

GuilhermeSa

Featured Comment

First, it is said by the support that to receive Bot rains and other players you need to have at least $ 3000 and be active in the chat you get rains for 7 days. It is said that as soon as you have this value you can already get rains. Let's get into the first point that is the value. This about having the $ 3000 bets and already receiving is a big lie as it does not happen. In 4 days ago I received my last rain, however, before the 7 day deadline win I still had + $ 3k of wager I bet during the week, but still yes I stopped receiving. Ok, after that, in those last 4 days I at no time was less than $ 3K, this I always checking in the statistics.

Now entering the second point, as I'm sure I'm not getting rains or from the bot or players.
My chat is the Brazilian, it is not bustling like English, when any player makes a rain for 25 people, almost never hit +16 people, this is the level of my chat, never has 25 players apt. With this when some player makes rain for 25 people I can know if I'm getting rains or not. Today I passed several hours at the chat, I was active. A player had rain for 25 people and only 14 were hit, that is, I know I'm not getting yet.

My question is, why am I not receiving yet? Your system is clearly malfunction and it is not today.
How do I have now at the time + $ 5690 bets and still do not receive?

image.thumb.png.55993402a7bf2bfddaf267e1b2cf4c08.png

Now let's go to the second part about stake support.

Let's be honest, this support is bizarely bad and talking to my friends from my chat, it is an almost general consensus that is not for almost nothing.

When we ask for help, the people who attend to us seems to have some mental defense that ignores what is said and answers something else and today I contacted again to complain about this bugged rainy system and the attendant could only be playing with my face.

I explained all the situation and she seemed to not know more than I did. I told the situation of the rain that the player did today and she said that I was out of luck. no luck????? As a person does rain to 25, hit 14 and I did not receive because I was without luck? Oh, do not fuck. Look at this.

image.png.75292ad2031a7afcce4ffe570ff3ecf0.png

I have problems with rains always, in a matter of me having the value necessary and not receiving, when I am without bet anything and start betting to get $ 3k + when I have it takes 1.2 up to 3 days to start receiving, this It happens with several people in my chat, although you tell the winds that when you have the value you already get to receive. Not to mention when only 3k you do not pick up, the last time I needed $ 3.5. A friend reported that she had once she needed $ 5K to start receiving. If you think this is bored talk, go through the chats and question people about it. I think you will not do this because they apparently do not give the minimum.

Every time I go to the stand to complain that I have the need to receive always tell me the same thing, that I have value necessary and I'm apt and I just need to be active in the chat. I always take days to start receiving, how do I know that? During the dawn I'm active in my chat, the bot makes rains for 3, 4 people. He always makes rain for 10 people if you have 10 fit to receive, but when he does for less people and I do not receive, I know I'm still not able, but if at the same time I go on the support question, they say I'm yes Apt. This is a mess and I'm getting tired of it, I like stake but that already filled me. It ends the user's experience, and again, you do not care.

I used to get rain myself, but after the updates it's pretty much dried up compared to before. I've seen some players get rained on 4 to 5 times while I haven't received any myself. 

Yes, I meet all requirement. I've wagered over 6k in the past week and I'm active. 

I'm also getting "Your IP is Temporarily Limited". It use to happen often when I get rain, it still happens if I refresh when there is lag. 

I think it has to do with the past few updates that they have implemented. I also notice that the site will crash for me and not others. 

I've notice a lot of strange things with the site since these updates.

1 hour ago, dupeddonk said:

image.png.672d76ef2ef5080ab8738218feae4669.png

That means nothing. That just shows how many players are online on stake. Not those that meet the requirements "3k wagered in past 7 day and active in Chat". There are also multiple chat groups. Even in English chat there are not that many people, let alone those who are active in chat or meet the requirements. 

Edited by FapMaster

8 minutes ago, veeds36 said:

You're up against thousands people u cant get lucky everyday 😂

Please read the posts before you comment Brazilian "Portuguese" chat. There are dozens not thousands and I can't believe I still have to say this. Those are just players online. They have to meet the requirements. "3k wagered in past 7 day and active in Chat". Why are there so many idiots on here!

1 hour ago, FapMaster said:

That means nothing. That just shows how many players are online on stake. Not those that meet the requirements "3k wagered in past 7 day and active in Chat". There are also multiple chat groups. Even in English chat there are not that many people, let alone those who are active in chat or meet the requirements. 

ok lets say there are 200 eligible for rain, that gives you a 5% chance at catching a 10 person rain and 12.5% chance at a 25 person rain.

that means, on average, 42 eligible users will miss the next 30 10 person rains in a row and 53 will miss the next 10 25 person rains in a row. 

As far as I know you must have 3000usd betted in the last week (I don't know if it is in the last 7 days or if it is resetted an specific day of the week), and be active on chat. Also, I guess that chats with less people may have less rains, try to go into the english chat.

But anyway, Stake could simply stop giving rains if people keeps complaining and getting angry of not getting any... why complain for a gift?

1 hour ago, dupeddonk said:

ok lets say there are 200 eligible for rain, that gives you a 5% chance at catching a 10 person rain and 12.5% chance at a 25 person rain.

that means, on average, 42 eligible users will miss the next 30 10 person rains in a row and 53 will miss the next 10 25 person rains in a row. 

Did you read his post? We're not talking about the English Chat. I gave that as an example. The Brazilian "Portuguese" chat had rain for 25 and only hit 14 people. It's not hitting full amount of the rain. Read before stick your nose in. 

5 minutes ago, Xylber said:

As far as I know you must have 3000usd betted in the last week (I don't know if it is in the last 7 days or if it is resetted an specific day of the week), and be active on chat. Also, I guess that chats with less people may have less rains, try to go into the english chat.

But anyway, Stake could simply stop giving rains if people keeps complaining and getting angry of not getting any... why complain for a gift?

Please leave the chat to those with some intelligence. You clearly did not read his post.  

20 minutes ago, andyez said:

Yeah but the guy is saying 25 person rains aren't hitting 25 so there is obviously something wrong here..

Finally someone who can read. Yeah, something is clearly wrong.

52 minutes ago, FapMaster said:

Did you read his post? We're not talking about the English Chat. I gave that as an example.

Yeah, I was responding to your post.  Sorry should've quoted that.

5 hours ago, FapMaster said:

I used to get rain myself, but after the updates it's pretty much dried up compared to before. I've seen some players get rained on 4 to 5 times while I haven't received any myself. 

Yes, I meet all requirement. I've wagered over 6k in the past week and I'm active. 

I'm also getting "Your IP is Temporarily Limited". It use to happen often when I get rain, it still happens if I refresh when there is lag. 

I think it has to do with the past few updates that they have implemented. I also notice that the site will crash for me and not others. 

I've notice a lot of strange things with the site since these updates.

19 minutes ago, dupeddonk said:

Yeah, I was responding to your post.  Sorry should've quoted that.

And You still don't get it. Let me guess you're AMERICAN and a  Trump supporter. Just leave this to the adults. 

Edited by FapMaster

• Forum Admin

OP has received rain since creation of this thread. Rain is not bugged. Either you dont meet the requirements, you're unlucky or you have excluded yourself from Rain. 
------
Rain requirements:

3k wagered in past 7 days
Active in chat
------

Screen Shot 2021-08-20 at 11.25.39 am.png
Ensure you dont have this ticked in your settings.
------

Due to the recent hostility in this thread, I am locking it.