Eddie weekend stream winner list

mousaS

Featured Comment

Really bad that last week's have still not been posted and now this week.  Really not that hard. Does that mean no one got forum giveaway prize last week (from the stream of the 7th I mean).  I mean how are we supposed to trust you if you cannot get this one thing right?

Yeah where is the forum giveaway winner's list for last week's stream? There should even be a official check list of who is chosen week after week as there is constantly the same people getting picked, not to mention even permanently muted users (They must have done something wrong based on the community rules in the first place to get permanently muted isn't it? Technically that should have forgone the rights for most giveaways) are getting picked.

Having a official week after week check listing for the forum giveaway somewhere on this forum officially (preferably a topic called "Eddie Stream Forum Giveaway Winners Listings Overall" would also act as a indicator how often a particular user was picked and can encourage more spread out picking since VIP hosts often gets overwhelmed by the decision making process in the short time frame given to pick 1/25 users out of the given page rolled on stream. They typically would end up unconsciously choosing the very same person week after week without even realizing the fact of doing so. 

• VIP Host
On 8/15/2021 at 2:32 PM, Slots4Poker said:

Really bad that last week's have still not been posted and now this week.  Really not that hard. Does that mean no one got forum giveaway prize last week (from the stream of the 7th I mean).  I mean how are we supposed to trust you if you cannot get this one thing right?

Hey there 👋

I will drop you a list of winners from the past 2 weeks, since we really have nothing to hide there :) The majority of players is following the Stream and if you find a tip on your account, which you could easily check in your Transactions, this is how you know if you were one of the lucky ones 🙏 Eddie most of the times reads the full list after we pick them all :)

The lists of winners will NOT be published anymore, so whoever wants to check if they won, will need to watch the Stream, and if they are in a different time zone - they, unfortunately, have less odds to be among the chosen bunch since they can't post, edit entry with the color and actively participate that way 🤓

Winners for the 7th August:

Bojana's Picks:

11 - sasor
20 - Lolskeffa
27 - GabrielTipando
29 - Blahx
22 - shima777
20 - r0w3n4
1 - Yuvikaa

Tamara's Picks:

11 - hanvee
3 - Yomaine
5 - ZangerRinus
4 - Waves
7 - zuxel
15 - 7opnotch
12 - Xamara

Milica's Picks:

22 - Earnfree
9 - Gamerdaver
30 - yomzkie
28 - CntryBoy
19 - Madmaxx
23 - willowsleepy
26 - ganhei1989

Mirela's Picks:

16 - Tat40hk
17 - Menang 
21 - misterluck
10 - Zeebob 
12 - Aponix
11 - lmaddox 
30 - Seryozhka

Maja's Picks:

10 - 555artem555
21 - Kingsmore
1 - Eskimo83
19 - funkymoney
2 - Minys
15 - ElonMusk9pm 
17 - luciz

Mickey's Picks:

1- Yuvikaa
24- Fonqui
26- blueswan89
8- Xtinepink
15- EREN69
3-  Dontbelate2
12- chridz42908

Milena's Picks:

14 - Philip74
19 - norf
22 - Henkes31
3 - Yomaine
19 - federicaaa
28 - Diino91
5 - villly

Steve's Picks:

27 - RickT
5 - hars26
6 - cryptobr
21 - Badger
23 - willowsleepy
4 - Doge4me
14 - torVicYT

(no random winners for this week)

Winners for the 14th August:

Bojana's Picks:

25 - missyy
33 - Jannac
42 - paito
26 - BorbaO
30 - ganhei1989
44 - rarayw
28 - Binancer

Tamara's Picks:

41 - AyaMedel
39 - BENTEN2019
16 - Reana
8 - singpays
2 - Denildan
32 - Aizel12
30 - wilbergei

Milica's Picks:

23 - Syena
39 - Viktor777777
9 - Audrey13
43 - AngeL211
24 - Yorkshire
20 - lindaslots
6 - z00m

Mirela's Picks:

9 - LordBeerus97
13 - sankasanka
43 - Maxbet1
33 - amyra
38 - AstraBitcoins
15 - Bdwbmike 
2 - mmm563

Maja's Picks:

29 - Takadhun
14 - Trojan1337
15 - Cacroose
4 - Xrflive
41 - Benobo7890
6 - FapMaster
14 - Octoberian17

Mickey's Picks:

30- Dhavy
36- Samantha87
24- Swarton1
30- sanctusaura
25- 10jbp10
29- Laney0525
46- MoYAman

Milena's Picks:

45 - paladina
34 - catbot
20 - Ayam99
28 - visions
22 - CeCe13
29 - trader
34 - Kinou

Dusan's Picks: 

16 - reyvan
46 - Soccerfreak
33 - fdokfo
38 - isidora6
41 - xchanger8
36 - iriz09
11 - 99awara999

Steve's Picks:

23 - Demize
42 - strela74
29 - Tat40hk
37 - bmg
25 - Gotseven
23 - Kodi83
43 - cdot

Random Winners:

393 - khee
990 - Kamkadze
628 - chowchow37643
515 - vojtech5
294 - Noctua
600 - Megastack
142 - SniperHawk

2 hours ago, Etude said:

Yeah where is the forum giveaway winner's list for last week's stream? There should even be a official check list of who is chosen week after week as there is constantly the same people getting picked, not to mention even permanently muted users (They must have done something wrong based on the community rules in the first place to get permanently muted isn't it? Technically that should have forgone the rights for most giveaways) are getting picked.

Having a official week after week check listing for the forum giveaway somewhere on this forum officially (preferably a topic called "Eddie Stream Forum Giveaway Winners Listings Overall" would also act as a indicator how often a particular user was picked and can encourage more spread out picking since VIP hosts often gets overwhelmed by the decision making process in the short time frame given to pick 1/25 users out of the given page rolled on stream. They typically would end up unconsciously choosing the very same person week after week without even realizing the fact of doing so. 

If this was the case, Etude, you would be disqualifying yourself first, since you were picked 8 times so far in total since we started this giveaways 🤓

As I have mentioned above in my reply, the list of winners will not be published anymore and you guys could follow this on your own, if it is that interesting to check who win how many times, if it was consecutive or not, and to accuse Hosts of being biased while we are sharing you free money just for the sake of posting your username on the giveaway thread! ✌️

Cheers! 🍀