Have you lost money due to this issue?

Featured Comment

image.png.78c6e2310a6ef571fa859fadc127811e.png

For 3 years support staff have received complaints about the above (notifications unnecessarily blocking the bet size during game play). As the problem has been acknowledged but nothing has been done about it. I can only conclude that this is done intentionally.

Does this issue affect your gameplay?

Edited by Ghostnipple

It is a bit annoying and the count down timer is too long, would be better if shorter. Also I don't understand the function of the timer, that it can be frozen by tapping on the dice icon on the left side of the timer. 

Edited by Grid
  • Forum Admin
On 8/15/2021 at 10:39 PM, Ghostnipple said:

image.png.78c6e2310a6ef571fa859fadc127811e.png

For 3 years support staff have received complaints about the above (notifications unnecessarily blocking the bet size during game play). As the problem has been acknowledged but nothing has been done about it. I can only conclude that this is done intentionally.

Does this issue affect your gameplay?

Hey there,

What I can do is raise this concern and see if it can be addressed by simply resetting the single notifications cooldown, rather than updating it with a new one. These notifications are commonly caused by users spamming that button, for whatever reason.

This has no impact on a users bet, and any loss of funds is on them as they've consciously placed bets whilst the betting amount is being covered by these notifications which only lasts a couple of seconds. Patience is virtue. 

This thread seems structured in a way to gas-light the community, therefore I will be locking it.

Kind regards, Tristan.

• Forum Admin

Just a follow up - I believe in the near future, this should be resolved. Dont quote me. But from the testing I've done, a user pressing the "Start autobet" and "Stop autobet" button multiple times to produce these notifications simply wont produce further notifications if the Autobet Start and Autobet Stop are active on screen.