Hello! Do you participate in the daily telegram challenges every day?

Lucas1111

Featured Comment

I started 3 days ago. And first day i won $30.i Guess was lucky start eh ? Can't join everyday because of my time zone. It is 8 am here when challenge starts and  sleeping that time

Edited by GotSeven

21 hours ago, Lucas1111 said:
  • Hello! Do you participate in the daily challenges of the telegram?
  • How many times in a row have you won the challenge? 
  • What was your biggest dollar prize won in the challenge?
  • Good luck and good profits!😉

no, should i ?

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, rhix27 said:

How to participate?

• Hello! To participate in Stake's challenges on the telegram, you need to have a telegram account and then join the Stake challenges channel. For more information about daily challenges, and to get the challenge channel link and the times when challenges start, go to this topic: https://forum.stake.com/board/255-tg-challenge/ . If you don't have the balance to play, you can take part in the challenges by placing bets worth 0.0000000000. When you successfully complete the challenge, you must copy the winning bet ID and post this ID in the challenge chat room.
  • If you successfully complete the challenge, you will be able to redeem your prize in cryptocurrencies through a link that will be posted to the winners.
Edited by Lucas1111
I added more information.

16 hours ago, Lucas1111 said:
  • Hello! To participate in Stake's challenges on the telegram, you need to have a telegram account and then join the Stake challenges channel. For more information about daily challenges, and to get the challenge channel link and the times when challenges start, go to this topic: https://forum.stake.com/board/255-tg-challenge/ . If you don't have the balance to play, you can take part in the challenges by placing bets worth 0.0000000000. When you successfully complete the challenge, you must copy the winning bet ID and post this ID in the challenge chat room.
  • If you successfully complete the challenge, you will be able to redeem your prize in cryptocurrencies through a link that will be posted to the winners.

thank you for that info, now I'm already joined the telegram group challenge.

yup i participate everyday most of time (except if i have a target on my seed then i didn't play it)

my biggest win i thinks its 40$ a saturdday after eddie stream (prize and winner are increased for the saturday)

already win 9 or 10 times , i really like hunt for free 

Hello! Do you participate in the daily challenges 

I try to as much as I can to participate on a daily basis with the tg challenges.

How many times in a row have you won the challenge? 

I have not yet won any TG challenges.

What was your biggest dollar prize won in the challenge?

Hoping to win soon tho, I got the bet ID but someone was quicker than I am and post it in the challenge chat and got it.

Good luck and good profits!

Attention! This topic is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.