Nenad, hey!

m42z3c1

Featured Comment

28 minutes ago, Slots4Poker said:

Any mods looking at the forums any more.  Birthday threads were supposed to have been closed 2 days ago.  Also winners for the 7th and the 14th Stream giveaway have never been posted.   Are you guys just trolling us?

Yeah, the forum could need a few more Admins. 

Why doesn't stake simply hire 1-2 additional people? Hell, even I would do it.

They clearly got the money.

38 minutes ago, Slots4Poker said:

Any mods looking at the forums any more.  Birthday threads were supposed to have been closed 2 days ago.  Also winners for the 7th and the 14th Stream giveaway have never been posted.   Are you guys just trolling us?

I got 100 bucks for one of them. Looks like they were busy with the birthday bash

Yes i was and am refrring to the forum giveaways related to the stream.  Last 2 weeks no winners have been posted and no mods in chat seem to know anything about it.

I was also referring to the birthday giveaways under "Events".  Both of these the timer has ended but the threads are somehow still open instead of locked and no winners codes have been given out.  These are even more concerning since we bet real money to participate in them and yet it's been radio silence for both.  Pretty disrespectful to customers who paid money to enter them.

• Tamara changed the title to Nenad, hey!

These are usually paid out on Sunday, day after it ends....usually. I have seen a good deal of forum challenges due to all the birthday stuff going on. I'm sure they will wrap up the loose ends today at some point. Just like the monthly there is nothing stating when payout will be so you just have to be patient. I know it's frustrating but I think they are aware now so we will see...stay green!

These threads were locked yesterday, as you know, last week we had a lot of challenges and because of this, they need time to check these entries.

Challenge prizes are usually given out on Tuesdays, so please be patient :) 

1 hour ago, Slots4Poker said:

Last 2 weeks no winners have been posted and no mods in chat seem to know anything about it.

Last week's winners

Mirela's picks:

mmm563, Bdwbmike, AstraBitcoins, amyra, maxbet1, sankasanka, LordBeerus97

Bojana's picks: 

Binancer, rarayw, ganhei1989, BorbaO, paitoJannac, missyy, paito

MilicaR's picks:

z00m, lindaslots, Yorkshire, AngeL211, audrey13, viktor777777, Syena

Maja's picks:

FapMaster, Benobo7890 ,Octoberian17, Xrflive ,cacroose, Trojan1337, Takadhun

Dusan's picks:

Exchanger8, isidora6, fdokfo,  Soccerfreak, reyvan, 99awara999,  iriz09

Steve's picks:

bmg, Tat40hk ,strela74 ,Demize, cdot, Kodi83, GotSeven

Mikey's picks: 

MoYAman, Laney0525, 10jbp10, sanctusaura, swarton1, Samantha87, Dhavy

Milena's  picks: 

Kinou, trader, CeCe13, visions, Ayam99, catbot,  paladina

Tamara's  picks: 

wilbergei, Aizel12, Denildan, singpays, Reana, BENTEN2019, AyaMedel

Random page winners: 

Megastack

SniperHawk    

Noctua    

vojtech5

chowchow37643    

Kamkadze    

khee

3 minutes ago, Nenad said:

Hey, we are giving our best to pay out them as soon as we can. All challenges are checking manually and we need some time to check them, so the usual payment day for challenges is Tuesday. :) 

Good luck! 🍀

You need some extra help here? Is stake hiring? 🙂 Would do it in a heartbeat.

1 hour ago, Nenad said:

Hey, we are giving our best to pay out them as soon as we can. All challenges are checking manually and we need some time to check them, so the usual payment day for challenges is Tuesday. :) 

Good luck! 🍀

will you paid out all challenge today > ? or delaying >>

@Nenad  A Special Appreciation for your recent effort

137712191_AppreciationforNenad.thumb.png.cef69354a9961b51b2a312b971069c84.png

With Stake's birthday week just over, we are certain that you must be physically exhausted and left with a small mountain of backlog tasks awaiting your attention. You remained committed to ensure that the Stake Community received the bonuses (knowing that would put a smile on many faces) and put in extra hours to check and verify ensuring that the appropriate reward reaches the participants of the forum challenge. 

We are grateful for your tremendous effort.

THANK YOU NENAD !!!