VIP Slots Challenge

Demize

Featured Comment

Its kinda Dumb to call it VIP slots challenge when everyone and there mother can do it Also .20 cent bet limits are the DUMBEST min bets I think you should have Non vip 3rd party slot challenge  & VIP slots challenge where min bets are $1.50 or $2 -$5 spins that way people that earn the big wins get the extra challenge prizes.. Just my thoughts 

P.S. Many people are not happy with the .20 cent bet min

Edited by Demize

@Demize With all due respect to you the 'VIP slots challenge' rewards the players who hit certain multipliers on any 3rd party slots game which we play. While the requirements do state the minimum bet amount of 0.2 USD its does not stop nor hinders you from achieving higher results with larger base bets. The foundation or essence of the said challenge thus focuses on achieving or hitting higher multipliers on the slots identified to the particular challenge.  

Secondly, its quite un gentleman of you to stress that 0.2 USD bets on 3rd party slots are mainly catered to the non VIP's frequenting Stake or the 'broke' people to participate in separately. Your sentences were worded to display your arrogance and displeasure regarding the terms and conditions of the said challenge. 

To avoid any future arguments with you on this matter I can only advise you to stay away from participating in these challenges which would definitely reduce your anger and also frustration. 

Best Regards, 

NAE. 

It's VIP challenge Mr Demise it's not High Roller challenge and it for the Community not for your selfish thinking that you should be in top 10 spot cause you bet a lot from everyone else and Thinking that low roller people that just got lucky and taking the spot from you.  And you just can't accept that they are taking a spot for you in top 10.

Edited by KevinS1994

Why increase? 

People who have low bankroll have to gain the most of these little challenges. If any, the min. bet should be the lowest slot amount ANYTIME. But I guess it's fine the way it is. 

People who win big on 2$ Spins don't need or deserve any more bonus money.

some people like the challenges to get the top placements and the bonuses are a extra perk imo I just thing let the penny bettors have their challenges and HRs have theres 

5 hours ago, KevinS1994 said:

It's VIP challenge Mr Demise it's not High Roller challenge and it for the Community not for your selfish thinking that you should be in top 10 spot cause you bet a lot from everyone else and Thinking that low roller people that just got lucky and taking the spot from you.  And you just can't accept that they are taking a spot for you in top 10.

Spell my name right first off, idgaf if a penny bettor gets a top spot im making a suggestion to the Mods to create more challenges for Slot king with higher Min bets they can still have the penny bettor slot changes too

5 hours ago, v1rtu0s said:

Why increase? 

People who have low bankroll have to gain the most of these little challenges. If any, the min. bet should be the lowest slot amount ANYTIME. But I guess it's fine the way it is. 

People who win big on 2$ Spins don't need or deserve any more bonus money.

why is that, who the fuc are you the moral authority on bonus earnes gtfoh. That might be one of the stupidest comments ive seen in a while 

6 hours ago, MsEdora said:

@Demize With all due respect to you the 'VIP slots challenge' rewards the players who hit certain multipliers on any 3rd party slots game which we play. While the requirements do state the minimum bet amount of 0.2 USD its does not stop nor hinders you from achieving higher results with larger base bets. The foundation or essence of the said challenge thus focuses on achieving or hitting higher multipliers on the slots identified to the particular challenge.  

Secondly, its quite un gentleman of you to stress that 0.2 USD bets on 3rd party slots are mainly catered to the non VIP's frequenting Stake or the 'broke' people to participate in separately. Your sentences were worded to display your arrogance and displeasure regarding the terms and conditions of the said challenge. 

To avoid any future arguments with you on this matter I can only advise you to stay away from participating in these challenges which would definitely reduce your anger and also frustration. 

Best Regards, 

NAE. 

Please don't assume I'm a gentleman; worry about yourself, & read above to my replies Im suggesting to make a HR slot challenge weekly i stress nothing. I'm just sharing feedback & sentiment that i receive from over 2000 members in my chat & Also it's pretty impressive that you can diagnose if someone's angry via a forum message. 

2 hours ago, Cleyton01 said:

But if you want challenges for  bônus, extras and etc, don,t need to create this topic insignificant and absurd from you,  just need tô look for other slots and games the basebet more signifcant for you, wish you the best 

I can create whatever topic i want you. Its so funny the suggestions i get from posting a topic about hr vip challenge suggestions.. Thanks for your feedback 

The challenge of the way it is seems pleasing to the active player on the site. Whenever I can, I participate in the challenges. Having a new challenge for High Rollers would be more viable than simply raising the base bet of Slot VIP. That's how I think.

Attention! This topic is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.