Stake Forum
kurian

Please change dice auto bet default settings

Featured Comment

I know everyone has noticed that, there is 100% increase on loss in original dice auto bet by default. Actually most of the people forget its there when betting. Thereby, they bust in no time. Today, in @Yaronovich stream he also lost his profit unaware of the default setting. I think it is an unnecessary option. I kindly request developers to take it into consideration. I also want to know other gamblers opinion on this.

Great suggestion kurian the setting must be set default to 0%  as in pd ! or there must be a selection for switching it on and off ! So that it might remove the confusions and makes the autobet more clear and better fort he users !

14 hours ago, rack001 said:

Great suggestion kurian the setting must be set default to 0%  as in pd ! or there must be a selection for switching it on and off ! So that it might remove the confusions and makes the autobet more clear and better fort he users !

Right @rack001. I'm waiting to here what @Danand @Angus got to tell about this... New people also got into confusion with this setting.