CRASH: Can you guess how I do this?

Ghostnipple

Featured Comment

On 8/20/2021 at 6:00 PM, glennarbor said:

my theory, you have a special ability to see 5 seconds into the future.  If that's not it I have no idea but I'd sure like to know. 

Its 3 seconds actually but the procedure takes 4 seconds, so I end up seeing 1 second in the past by the time I do that.

2 minutes ago, chadc0606 said:

Magic?

“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic” -Arthur C. Clarke

On 8/21/2021 at 8:12 AM, Ghostnipple said:

So you think its easy? ok show me

I didn't say it was easy, but I can show you the probability of successfully cashing out within 5% of the crash point (4.7% of your successful cash out %)

For 3.11x you have a 31.83% chance of successfully cashing out. When you do successfully cash out, you will have a 4.7% of doing so within 5% of the crash point.  So you'll successfully cash out within 5% of the successful crash point 1.5% of the time, or about 15  times out of every 1,000 bets.  Assuming each round averages 30 seconds, you could expect to accomplish this result on auto bet an average of once every 33 minutes.

For 16.6x you have a 0.28% chance, or just under 3 times every 1,000 bets or once every 2 hrs 46 minutes.

image.png.c1c9774aa7609d1cb08bb655fd7dc037.png

7x: 0.66%, 7 times every 1,000 bets or once every 1 hr 11 min.

image.png.4ea347c28bc1ed3eaac358c5278ad9ae.png

24.68x: 0.19% or almost 2 every 1,000 bets - every 4 hrs 1h min.

image.png.7a8d6f44ab66a67eabcc280e054c3539.png

for: 114.78x: 0.04%, or 1 in every 2,500 bets, just under every 21 hours.

526.83x: 0.009% so once every ~11,000 bets or onces every 3.8 days.

image.png.aac238ccbb484d7c0b93684160fe2abc.png

So obviously each of these outcomes are very unlikely, but presenting them on their own without any information about the rest of the bets you made, and then claiming 'I can achieve this kind of accuracy every time I play.' is obviously misleading some people that may not consider the fact that you're on pace to have played over 6,000 rounds (~50 hours) this month just on one of your many accounts (which is the correct answer to "Guess How I did this").

Edited by dupeddonk

On 8/20/2021 at 5:38 AM, Ghostnipple said:

These are six bets from one session today.
Note the manual cash out and the crash point.
I can achieve this kind of accuracy every time I play.
So how am I doing it?
What is your theory?

crash2.thumb.gif.bae75f9ac5c071ea16205f29ca997cc5.gifcrash1.gif.e5ce781a7e77a3f65f8c0fe8827bfa39.gif

crash4.gif.12277e63c8ca101a984eb9dde299355a.gifcrash3.thumb.gif.0b90347e3bbddfd1efd91d200cb83bd0.gif

There is a half second lag on crash, so excuse the lack of absolute precision.

image.thumb.png.e36aa6f78abbd09041df9b3517464f01.png

FYI this chart shows the win rate vs the win chance for crash  for the last 25000 games. Win chance is 0 on the chart.
Anything below zero did not meet the expected theoretical win chance for that payout multiplier.

increasing multiplier incrementally until hit would be my guess

32 minutes ago, classyboobs said:

My theory is that you able to detect the patterns with great precision from your huge of experiences on crash.

Unfortunately, I wish that was the case.

1 hour ago, blockbet said:

increasing multiplier incrementally until hit would be my guess

Payout martingale is not a bad option in theory, but the problem you will face with that approach is that you will get disconnected in your target round.

50% of my disconnections happen in the round in which my target shows in crash.

2 hours ago, Ghostnipple said:

thanks man, but its not a mystery I am making a video to demonstrate, I will update the post when its done.

It would be a good idea to post before you decide to start wagering and then make sure that you include the results of all the bets you make during that period (how many bets, how many wins, target multis, etc) regardless of the outcome.  This way it won't look like you're just cherry picking the 'best' outcomes from an unknown sample size.

Simply posting a few bets without proper context demonstrates very little.

Ghostnipple, I remember you won 1.5 BTC from 2000 satoshi. I guess you evaluated millions of bets and found secret patterns in sha256. Or do the math, calculate possible outcomes from previous bets. Anyway, we are too far from your gambling understanding. 

heyho ghostnipple 😃 

Nice to see old faces here 😁

I know how you're doing buddy ( assuming you're doing what i'm doing) , i believe we're  doing the same thing, me & Agatha ( if you remember her ) talked alot about all this theoretical stuff.. and it's working so far, i tried to explain to people but they have literally 0 clues how the crash game is working and i gave up tried to teach people 🤪

They prefer to play slots with 5% house edge 😒

I Did some shit tho today :( You know tilt.. when you target 200x and it crashs at 1xx and then ur autobet stops right when your target is coming.. ( sad that stake is shitty on this with autobet stopping alone ! ) still up alot this past few days

You probably remember me on other accs names on others sites, which i won't give here  😅

PM me here if you wanna talk buddy !

( are you going to chase the 100k X coming ? with stake bugs, i believe it's impossible to chase it unfortunately .. )

Edited by mikii94

Guest sengzz
On 8/20/2021 at 9:38 AM, Ghostnipple said:

image.thumb.png.e36aa6f78abbd09041df9b3517464f01.png

FYI this chart shows the win rate vs the win chance for crash  for the last 25000 games. Win chance is 0 on the chart.
Anything below zero did not meet the expected theoretical win chance for that payout multiplier.

How to use this so we can win like that? thanks :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.