Jump to content

New Stake Version Feedback


Edward

Featured Comment

Hello,

Personally i didnt really like the way to see your past betting (now it just show the 10s/20s of ur last bets) this didnt really reflect your total ... and finaly is not very fair. 


image.png.3d5747f3b9d95f5af4002dc8f37d8c

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Bugs that I have found till now 

1. Sometimes Chat rooms gets mixed up if you in Anyother chat room you can see English chat in that room .

2.Game Volume bug - If I set the stake originals game volume to minimum or any other after refreshing or playimg slots the stake originals game volume resets to it max volume  

3. Sport bet Bug- when there is no cashout availaible the paraly/bet show duplicate "cashout not availaible" 

 

That is it for will keep editing this post as i find more bugs

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Heya! Tested it out

Only thing i noticed is the chat being buggy. For me the rest barely made any difference. Don't realy see the visual changes people talk about on the thread but i love the performance boost.. even though that was only bad for me on saturdays. Great work though.

A thing i wished u guys added: New features not only like this weeks' features but previous weeks too as in like pages per week? Sometimes i play through new releases and forget the name and it just dissapears in the void of slots.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 9/20/2021 at 3:44 PM, Badly said:

Bugs that I have found till now 

1. Sometimes Chat rooms gets mixed up if you in Anyother chat room you can see English chat in that room .

2.Game Volume bug - If I set the stake originals game volume to minimum or any other after refreshing or playimg slots the stake originals game volume resets to it max volume  

3. Sport bet Bug- when there is no cashout availaible the paraly/bet show duplicate "cashout not availaible" 

 

That is it for will keep editing this post as i find more bugs


Thanks! Number 2 is a good catch. I'm unsure how you replicate number 1 & 3? Would you be able to explain?

4 minutes ago, Geensteen said:

Heya! Tested it out

Only thing i noticed is the chat being buggy. For me the rest barely made any difference. Don't realy see the visual changes people talk about on the thread but i love the performance boost.. even though that was only bad for me on saturdays. Great work though.

A thing i wished u guys added: New features not only like this weeks' features but previous weeks too as in like pages per week? Sometimes i play through new releases and forget the name and it just dissapears in the void of slots.

Thanks :) What do you mean by chat being buggy exactly? What issue are you having?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Edward said:


Thanks! Number 2 is a good catch. I'm unsure how you replicate number 1 & 3? Would you be able to explain?

Thanks :) What do you mean by chat being buggy exactly? What issue are you having?

Hey Ed!

It just mixes up the chat rooms. Can be quite buggy in that way. The rest is perfect ❤️ 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Edward said:


Thanks! Number 2 is a good catch. I'm unsure how you replicate number 1 & 3? Would you be able to explain?

Thanks :) What do you mean by chat being buggy exactly? What issue are you having?

To replicate Number 1 just open any other chat room except English or Sport chat try chatting for some time then refresh and go back to the same room that you were in before ,now you will  see the people of english chat and their messages in that chat room. This bug is not consistant it keep reappearing and it gets fixed by refreshing once or twice .

 

To replicate Number 3 Place a sport bet and now check it it 'my bets' sometime you will encounter the 'cashout not availaible ' duplicated or stacked two times like one over other in the bottom of the bet slip .

 

I also Noticed when you are in casino and you have the 'stake originals' or 'featured slots' or 'game shows' tab selected when you refresh or come back later you will find yourself on the 'lobby' page  . Originally this doesnt happen in stake 1.0 no matter when you refresh or visit if you have selected stake originals or featured slots or live game or game shows the very same page opens whenever  you come back to the site .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

When playing on mobile (specifically Safari), the “bets” button at the bottom of the screen seems to be keeping up better on beta.stake.com versus stake.com. However, it’s impossible to view your multi on beta.stake.com.  On old version, I could at least view when rotating mobile device to landscape mode.  Doesn’t work with Beta though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
22 minutes ago, Blaccxwidow said:

When playing on mobile (specifically Safari), the “bets” button at the bottom of the screen seems to be keeping up better on beta.stake.com versus stake.com. However, it’s impossible to view your multi on beta.stake.com.  On old version, I could at least view when rotating mobile device to landscape mode.  Doesn’t work with Beta though. 

Would you be able to send a screenshot of what it looks like when you try & view your multi bets on the beta version compared to the normal version?

1 hour ago, Badly said:

To replicate Number 1 just open any other chat room except English or Sport chat try chatting for some time then refresh and go back to the same room that you were in before ,now you will  see the people of english chat and their messages in that chat room. This bug is not consistant it keep reappearing and it gets fixed by refreshing once or twice .

 

To replicate Number 3 Place a sport bet and now check it it 'my bets' sometime you will encounter the 'cashout not availaible ' duplicated or stacked two times like one over other in the bottom of the bet slip .

 

I also Noticed when you are in casino and you have the 'stake originals' or 'featured slots' or 'game shows' tab selected when you refresh or come back later you will find yourself on the 'lobby' page  . Originally this doesnt happen in stake 1.0 no matter when you refresh or visit if you have selected stake originals or featured slots or live game or game shows the very same page opens whenever  you come back to the site .

Thanks! Would you be able to send a screenshot over of the duplicated "Cashout not available" part?

Rest all makes sense, thanks a lot. We'll get that fixed up :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Edward said:

Would you be able to send a screenshot of what it looks like when you try & view your multi bets on the beta version compared to the normal version?

Thanks! Would you be able to send a screenshot over of the duplicated "Cashout not available" part?

Rest all makes sense, thanks a lot. We'll get that fixed up :)

Okay i will if i encounter it again

8 minutes ago, Edward said:

Would you be able to send a screenshot of what it looks like when you try & view your multi bets on the beta version compared to the normal version?

Thanks! Would you be able to send a screenshot over of the duplicated "Cashout not available" part?

Rest all makes sense, thanks a lot. We'll get that fixed up :)

Got another bug  look at the graph the currency is in btc by default does not match with the currency you are currently betting with.

Screenshot_2021-09-21-17-03-08-26.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4pNByvV.jpg

There is a option for ‘All Sport Bets’ and ‘High Roller Sport Bets’ view in mobile bets view system. But it's showing me my casino bets while I'm clicking on ‘All Sport Bets’ & casino high rollers bets while I'm clicking on ‘High Roller Sport Bets’. All other bets view and races option working perfectly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
17 minutes ago, chandrarv said:

there is a bug in withdraw tab, If I select crypto then only i am able to withdraw, if we set it to fiat its not working.   

Good catch, cheers!

49 minutes ago, Mahdirakib87 said:

4pNByvV.jpg

There is a option for ‘All Sport Bets’ and ‘High Roller Sport Bets’ view in mobile bets view system. But it's showing me my casino bets while I'm clicking on ‘All Sport Bets’ & casino high rollers bets while I'm clicking on ‘High Roller Sport Bets’. All other bets view and races option working perfectly.

Good catch as well, thanks!

2 hours ago, MarkoKu said:

On Stake sport page, live events, soccer for example, when I hide like 2 matches and leave just 1 (photo: https://prnt.sc/1t3e2t3), after like 20/25 seconds it opens all active matches by itself (photo: https://prnt.sc/1t3e8bi).

 

Nice one, thank you!

2 hours ago, Badly said:

Okay i will if i encounter it again

Got another bug  look at the graph the currency is in btc by default does not match with the currency you are currently betting with.

Screenshot_2021-09-21-17-03-08-26.jpg

If you make a bet with the new currency it shoudl swithc to the new coin in live stats :) This is the same on Stake.com

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...