Mina

Guest Kingcashedout

Featured Comment

Guest Kingcashedout

Mina I just wanted to apologize I said "mina has been a bitch towards me since and he became mod" but I honestly didn't know that I are a new mina.  When I said that I was honestly referring to the old mina because for the longest she's always had something against me and she mutes me every chance she gets.. I wanted to clear this up... in no way was I calling anyone a bitch personally I was trying to say the attitude she had towards me was really rude mean n bitchy...... but I honestly had no idea that there was 2 minas n that u were new.... this was my fault I know I s hi oukdnt have said that about any body in the first place but I honestly was not directing it at u....... i was talking about the old mina buzzing she's mutes me more than once..... i apologize once again n if u can give me one last chance i can promise u it'll never happen again..... my being permed from chat wouldn't make my stake experience the same as what drew me in here.... I've deposited hundreds of thousands n if I'm gonna be permed from chat I might as well take my money elsewhere... that's definitely not what I want tho ... can u please give me one last chance? 

• Community Manager

Hello, Kingcashed out,

On this screenshot, it can be seen that you didn't mean 'another Mina'. You know me from the chat since you are there every day. However, even if you thought about other Mina, it's not acceptable to be rude and say things like these. I will reduce your mute to 1 month, but if something like this happens again, or if you continue being rude, the next mute is permanent. We don't tolerate insulting players, moderators, or any of our colleagues.

All the best!

Screenshot-2