Second weekly boost in celebration on getting BANNED??

zzaharris

Featured Comment

4 minutes ago, coinking8227 said:

lol I doubt it. I don't understand why he doesn't move to another platform

another platform to stream? I think thats because twitch is pretty easy to use nowdays. he broke the new rules and it is what it is. he will just need a new layout for the  next stream. i think and thats my opinion that the ban will be 3-7 days. Nothing has been confirmed yet so idk. 

I have gone through his channel last week and have DM a few people (Eddie, Steve and Dusan) but none of them cared to listen to me. They just either didn't care or just ignored my warning in telling them. 

There's a lot of places still showing Stake.com on their channel and etc. But I guess they do not care about my DM and help until now when it gets banned. 

Good job EDDIE in getting banned!!!

1 hour ago, Vidoslav said:

celebrating getting banned? what drugs you on

much better ones than you, obviously; since you're clearly not familiar with what a joke is (see my tags on the original post). try to relax mate, this isn't the end of the world, or the end of anything for that matter. I wouldn't be the least but surprised if this whole thing ends up being for the better in the long run once it's all sorted out. It could also just be a big headache for Eddie and the team; I have no clue. 🤷🏼‍♂️ But either way, I have no doubts that it will get sorted and handle and raffles will continue next week as already has been announced. 👍👍