πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠHappy Birthday Day ubbey04 πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰

jayvee1987

Featured Comment

Happy Happy Birthday dear, sweet Ubbey!!: May this day be filled with peace, comfort, and lots and lots of ice cream... oh and bananas!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I feel so blessed to call you friend!! Luvs ya bunches! πŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸŒžπŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’•β€πŸ₯°

Β 

32 minutes ago, vhin27 said:

is it ubbey real birthday 🍺🍺🍺🍺

Yes, August 31

Happy-Birthday-Beautiful-Friend.jpg

Edited by Laney0525

Oh my g .. thank you so much parekoy @jayvee1987 for these surprise πŸ₯° appreciated it much 😘 

5 hours ago, LengenDaryl said:

Yay. Happy Birthday Dear Ubbey. Truly gorgeous and generous. And always makes that Stake chat alive. More birthdays and wonderful life. Celebrate πŸ₯‚. QueenΒ 

Β 

Β 

LengendDaryl ☺️

Hallmark Ecards Thank You GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

5 hours ago, vhin27 said:

is it ubbey real birthday 🍺🍺🍺🍺

According to my birth certificate yes 😁

5 hours ago, Laney0525 said:

Happy Happy Birthday dear, sweet Ubbey!!: May this day be filled with peace, comfort, and lots and lots of ice cream... oh and bananas!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I feel so blessed to call you friend!! Luvs ya bunches! πŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸŒžπŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’•β€πŸ₯°

Β 

Yes, August 31

Happy-Birthday-Beautiful-Friend.jpg

Singapore Thank You GIF by Ang Ku Kueh Girl and Friends

5 hours ago, waheed786 said:

Happy bday my sweet sisπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³β€β€

Thanks Thank You GIF by Pusheen

4 hours ago, MakaveliTheDon said:

Ubbey. I know that name. Happy Birthday

Thank you so much my dear .Thanks Thank You GIF by Priooor

4 hours ago, GoGoGamblers said:

happy birthday ubbey!Β Β 

Great and lucky day ahead <333

Thank you 😊  have an amazing day ahead filled with love happiness and big wins ❀ 

24 minutes ago, LOU said:

happy birthday  sis ubbey 🎈wishing you good health always and your family. more blessings to come 😍😊

Thank you sis for the heartfelt wishes .. bountiful blessings may come your way πŸ˜˜πŸ’•Thanks Thank You GIF by j.pictures

Happy birthday ate ubbey, thank you for always giving us opportunity and being kind to all of us. wish you good health, also more birthdays and thanks for being ate in stakeβ™₯β™₯β™₯ more birthdays to come and enjoy your day ateβ™₯β™₯

25 minutes ago, Joepinoy said:

Happy birthday ate ubbey, thank you for always giving us opportunity and being kind to all of us. wish you good health, also more birthdays and thanks for being ate in stakeβ™₯β™₯β™₯ more birthdays to come and enjoy your day ateβ™₯β™₯

Thank you so much my dear cutie brother .. its an honour for me being your "ate" in stake . πŸ€—

24 minutes ago, Jaffainit said:

Happy Birthday!!!

Β 

Thank you my dear 😘 Thank U GIF

24 minutes ago, picchineta said:

Guess What today is also my birthday 31 August :3

Oh my g .. my twin 😳 happy birthday my dear ❀  let's win big today 😁Happy Joy GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

4 minutes ago, ubbey04 said:

Thank you so much my dear cutie brother .. its an honour for me being your "ate" in stake . πŸ€—

Thank you my dear 😘 Thank U GIF

Oh my g .. my twin 😳 happy birthday my dear ❀  let's win big today 😁Happy Joy GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Β 

Β 

Today I bust soo much far unlucky for me, but still Good luck to you bro β™₯

42 minutes ago, picchineta said:

Β 

Β 

Today I bust soo much far unlucky for me, but still Good luck to you bro β™₯

I'm sorry to hear that my dear, the day has just started maybe the table of big wins will turn into your favour soon.Β  Dont ruined your vibes bec of busting . Remember its your special day.. wish you all the best not only in gambling but to all your endeavours in life..Β 

28 minutes ago, maverick528 said:

Happy BD ubbbeeeyyyy, always caring about the others, always making the chat room a better place, and the forum too !!!

Β 

Oh gosh thanks for the compliment and kind words @maverick528appreciated it much . Happy Birthday month my dear.. the original Thor of StakeΒ πŸ’•πŸ˜˜

• Tamara locked this topic