How fast is your levelling up? (badge/star)

Featured Comment

Hello Bebe @Zamia2001 👋🤗❤️

Leveling up is not that easy, you will go through a lot like you will lose big or you will win big, but no matter how hard it is to get it, the important thing is to make progress no matter how long it takes, I myself also struggled and it took a while, I got my vip gold badge for almost a month.

#NeverGiveUp! ❤️👌

One of the famous phrase

“It’s hard to walk away from a winning streak, even harder to leave the table when you’re on a losing one.” – Cara Bertoia

This is why I'm taking my precious time on leveling up,not really keen on reaching the higher badge atm, I'm just enjoying my time on chat. 

More power to you sweet @Zamia2001 ❤️

Edited by Sultana075
  • Bojana changed the title to How fast is your levelling up? (badge/star)

$66,000 until Plat3 (started playing in Jan) and it's been a long slog... When you tip over 80%, the driver seems to be to get through it as quickly as possible... It's just so tough when 0.01% is $50... Still, most of the way there, that's what I keep thinking.

If I can get to 95% (86.80% atm), I may just deposit a few hundred and hope that betting on Player/Dealer on Baccarrat tips me over the line.

For me to then get Plat4, I predict around a year, though we shall see.

play dice. custom strategy.

on every 1 win set bet to $.10
on every 1 loss set bet to $10.00
1.0102 multiplier

I depo'd like $200, ran this for a few hours and had wagered $1200 before the first time i lost twice in a row - losing around $10 total. Turning $10 into $1200 wagered is not bad.

:)

edit: btw - I'm plat 1, joined in May. I'm still like 80% away from plat 2.

Edited by shutupRoman
9 hours ago, shutupRoman said:

play dice. custom strategy.

on every 1 win set bet to $.10
on every 1 loss set bet to $10.00
1.0102 multiplier

I depo'd like $200, ran this for a few hours and had wagered $1200 before the first time i lost twice in a row - losing around $10 total. Turning $10 into $1200 wagered is not bad.

:)

edit: btw - I'm plat 1, joined in May. I'm still like 80% away from plat 2.

@shutupRoman Could you post a screenshot of your settings in order for followers or would be followers would be clear how to make the correct settings in order to achieve what you had achieved as mentioned by you.

On 9/2/2021 at 5:44 PM, StromShadow said:

@shutupRoman Could you post a screenshot of your settings in order for followers or would be followers would be clear how to make the correct settings in order to achieve what you had achieved as mentioned by you.

1613390121_stakedice.thumb.gif.a5228c0124078fa0c404be300f8cfe93.gif

To be clear - this is still gambling, it's not a profit strategy at all. You will lose twice in a row, maybe three times. I often have used this to wager 1k+ before losing $10. Obviously larger bank rolls can speed this up by increase bet size...  $1 on win, $100 on loss is theoretically 10x faster. 

For every win - the strategy will maintain the small set bet.
For every 100 wins - you profit 1 spin (or loss)
For every loss - you increase the next bet to 100x - winning back the previous loss.
You typically will win after 1 loss, 2 in a row losses happen though - pray for a good seed.

gamble responsibly!

Edited by shutupRoman