Stake Forum
eldrindcm

Reasons to Love Stake Community

Featured Comment

Aside from Supports and Mods doing rain, roll hunts, Russian mute and trivia games that everybody in the live chat loves, rich players sponsoring the said giveaways, drunk chatters, we have also seen creative users sharing their knowledge and skills.

And one of the reason why I love this community is because of these cool staffs.

image.png.6915685efd761a1485bc191451df3ee8.png                                         image.png.079898f1a7eaadc450a0719125f032fa.png

In the screenshots above, @Milan is tipping the mods but impatient @ThugStream seems to be the last on the list so he started passive begging and at last! Milan tipped him! Wait... 10k satoshis?? :D If you've seen that, I know you can't stop laughing too.

image.png.dc3b6417a181253a5cd50d41bcaf9c00.png

In this screenshot, notice that @m1nDHunt3r is asking for trivia game or roll hunt, annoyed @ThugStream gone mad and muted m1nDHunt3r, and that's the time Dadyy @Darko D. started to do trivia games :D:D:D

Lots of funny situation like these always happen on chat, and I can say that Stake's live chat is one of happiest place I've been digitally.

How about you? What are the reasons why you love Stake and its community? I know you got lots of them, share them! xD

Yo @eldrindcm 

It was funny  :D Milan is always a cool guy. The passive beg was a joke cause people questioning "Why No Coins to Thug" so I started messing with Milan xD. Came out super funny tho.

Hope to see more chat comments :) 

Goodluck
ThugStream

I love this site for the fair Mod, and generous Owner of the site, even the challenging is very exciting and very creative. The different game caught my interest also. especially the Keno and other games like mines. the big amount of payout on every game is possible you win it even your account is new :) How about yours...

On 1/15/2018 at 12:42 AM, eldrindcm said:

Aside from Supports and Mods doing rain, roll hunts, Russian mute and trivia games that everybody in the live chat loves, rich players sponsoring the said giveaways, drunk chatters, we have also seen creative users sharing their knowledge and skills.

And one of the reason why I love this community is because of these cool staffs.

image.png.6915685efd761a1485bc191451df3ee8.png                                         image.png.079898f1a7eaadc450a0719125f032fa.png

In the screenshots above, @Milan is tipping the mods but impatient @ThugStream seems to be the last on the list so he started passive begging and at last! Milan tipped him! Wait... 10k satoshis?? :D If you've seen that, I know you can't stop laughing too.

In this screenshot, notice that @m1nDHunt3r is asking for trivia game or roll hunt, annoyed @ThugStream gone mad and muted m1nDHunt3r, and that's the time Dadyy @Darko D. started to do trivia games :D:D:D

Lots of funny situation like these always happen on chat, and I can say that Stake's live chat is one of happiest place I've been digitally.

How about you? What are the reasons why you love Stake and its community? I know you got lots of them, share them! xD

Omg the good ol days.. 

The reason we all got hooked on Stake was for the fun times we had in chat..

I am so glad you posted this because in my opinion stake was by far better back then and I really hope admin and support staff can see that the site was so much better during simpler times.. it's not the same at all and im sure so many would agree to come back to stake if  some of "community" aspects went back to the way they were when chat was fun..

On 1/15/2018 at 9:42 AM, eldrindcm said:

those are old ones or no?

i miss the lighttheme :(

On 1/15/2018 at 1:42 AM, eldrindcm said:

How about you? What are the reasons why you love Stake and its community? I know you got lots of lolo, share them! xD

lol thats hillarious.. poor thuggy though!.. these kind of moments are truely the ones that could make one appreciate the stake community.. i am balanced right to the middle when it comes in this regard.. there are peeps (even if they do not consider themselves part of it) ive met in this community that has truely restored a bit of faith i have for humanity.. sincerely just awesome individuals who are very genuine with their interactions with others.. caring, generous and extremely helpful when it comes down to it.. rare gems that you find not so often.. so for that i am grateful.. then as everything else.. there will always be the other side of the coin.. individuals that just makes me question "how, why or seriously?"... xD wont get too much into details on that part so that i can at least keep this post a bit positive.. :) 

Peace.