Forum Winners

AlcesteC

Featured Comment

43 minutes ago, AlcesteC said:

Hello, i just want to know where we can see the winners of the FORUM Giveaway the ones picked by the MODS and the random ones.

Thank you

As Eddie also stated prior to being banned. Bojana has previously posted previous winners. I'm guessing she'll post this one since it wasn't read on stream.

Edited by oPartial

2 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

Usually one of the support team members will post it. @Bojanausually posts it, so just give her some time. Eddie did say the forum winners list would be posted as he did not have time to read the winners on stream.

image.thumb.png.e7777b6aadd293553613dcd78446ce24.png

• VIP Host
On 9/4/2021 at 5:07 PM, williamshennie9 said:

Eddie explicitly said in his stream that the list would be posted - I see Bojana's comment, but since the winners list was not read out in the stream, the only way to know is to publish the list.

The lists will not be posted anymore, as I explained in this post: 

If you wish, you could follow this on your own, and of course, make topics where you could follow the tipped users from each week and compare who got the prize when, which I think is absolutely absurd, in my opinion; after all, the active players on the Stream would be given the advantage, same as before 👌

If you got the tip, you were among the winners; if you didn't, you were not, not sure why one would care if someone else got it :D Oh, yes, I forgot, we are "biased" Hosts who always tip the same players 🤓

Cheers! 🍀

40 minutes ago, Bojana said:

The lists will not be posted anymore, as I explained in this post: 

If you wish, you could follow this on your own, and of course, make topics where you could follow the tipped users from each week and compare who got the prize when, which I think is absolutely absurd, in my opinion; after all, the active players on the Stream would be given the advantage, same as before 👌

If you got the tip, you were among the winners; if you didn't, you were not, not sure why one would care if someone else got it :D Oh, yes, I forgot, we are "biased" Hosts who always tip the same players 🤓

Cheers! 🍀

I have another problem, my page is almost always not selected)))))