Jump to content

$155,000 giveaway winners #17


Steve
 Share

Featured Comment

6 hours ago, Foet14 said:

More you Wager , more chance you have , i think it's fair

Not true. If google is not refreshed after every generated number then in fact it is not fair. no matter how many tickets you have.. if you are holding any ticket from 1 to 9000  your odds of winning are decreased to almost impossible.  In any raffle using the generator have you seen any tickets drawn  between those 2 numbers?  I haven't.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, BettyBits said:

Not true. If google is not refreshed after every generated number then in fact it is not fair. no matter how many tickets you have.. if you are holding any ticket from 1 to 9000  your odds of winning are decreased to almost impossible.  In any raffle using the generator have you seen any tickets drawn  between those 2 numbers?  I haven't.  

Yeah the google generator is weird the calculation is working somehow really weird, but to be honest not really eddies fult with his joke internet refresh all the time would take like 3 days to finish it :D  I dont think there is a way how to do this to satisfie everyone you know, this will always be more favourable for big players becasuse they will have incredible amount of tickets. It is more shame that stake doesnt do competition based on skills, well they do but the prize pool there is 2k and not 50k 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, mikii94 said:

Hi Steve,

there is an issue with this one 2601436 - Docjazy0

this is a "streamer with affiliate benefit", Eddie had rerolled him.

Bump for awareness, i confirmed today on his stream and he is indeed affiliated with stake, getting wagers. I believe someone else had been picked since his turn was rerolled.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, vojtech5 said:

Yeah the google generator is weird the calculation is working somehow really weird, but to be honest not really eddies fult with his joke internet refresh all the time would take like 3 days to finish it :D  I dont think there is a way how to do this to satisfie everyone you know, this will always be more favourable for big players becasuse they will have incredible amount of tickets. It is more shame that stake doesnt do competition based on skills, well they do but the prize pool there is 2k and not 50k 

It is simple. open 20 incognito tabs and paste the criteria into each tab using ctrl + v to paste the last ticket number into its appropriate box and "1" into the primary box.  Then as he executes each raffle ticket, close that tab and onto the next. No question about which raffle number is being drawn, no unfairness of results... rocket science.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/5/2021 at 12:31 AM, BettyBits said:

Not true. If google is not refreshed after every generated number then in fact it is not fair. no matter how many tickets you have.. if you are holding any ticket from 1 to 9000  your odds of winning are decreased to almost impossible.  In any raffle using the generator have you seen any tickets drawn  between those 2 numbers?  I haven't.  

Where are you getting this nonsense from?  Not that it would prove anything if there weren't, but there were two tickets between 1 and 9000 a couple weeks ago:

6826 - szakii16

4623 - mrsk8er990

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, dupeddonk said:

Where are you getting this nonsense from?  Not that it would prove anything if there weren't, but there were two tickets between 1 and 9000 a couple weeks ago:

6826 - szakii16

4623 - mrsk8er990

 

 

Exactly my point.  2 tickets out of 100's of drawn tickets.  if google is not refreshed the randomizing starts at the last number drawn instead of at ticket 1 even though that is the criteria it is using it does not begin its function at 1 unless the page is refreshed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/4/2021 at 11:48 AM, mikii94 said:

Hi Steve,

there is an issue with this one 2601436 - Docjazy0

this is a "streamer with affiliate benefit", Eddie had rerolled him.

Really dude

14 minutes ago, BettyBits said:

Exactly my point.  2 tickets out of 100's of drawn tickets.  if google is not refreshed the randomizing starts at the last number drawn instead of at ticket 1 even though that is the criteria it is using it does not begin its function at 1 unless the page is refreshed.

The total amount of tickets that are in the drawing is hundreds of thousands, so to draw the  #2 for example is what one out of 200,000 or how many tickets there are that week. It's no surprise that you aren't seeing single digit numbers being drawn

On 9/4/2021 at 9:59 PM, GoodGameColby said:

I had 80+ tickets, the most i've entered since I made my Stake account. Not even a shot compared to the millionaires..it just sucks man. Dumped over 30K into this site and haven't had a solid win yet. 

Yea I don't understand why they don't have raffles divided by tiers depending on wager amount. I mean sure they might not make any money with the lower tiers but there not losing any either and it keeps the players happy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...