Who can top that :) ?

dabavka

Featured Comment

Awesome, great job. Can you go into a little more detail? Was this your biggest bet ever on scarabs? Were you hinting and then said Fak It! I'm gonna roll some big ones and on 2nd or 3rd spin it came? I'm sure a lot of people are wondering as well as I, so if you could that would be awesome to hear!

On 9/4/2021 at 12:01 PM, seanwattson said:

Awesome, great job. Can you go into a little more detail? Was this your biggest bet ever on scarabs? Were you hinting and then said Fak It! I'm gonna roll some big ones and on 2nd or 3rd spin it came? I'm sure a lot of people are wondering as well as I, so if you could that would be awesome to hear!

I be honest i got 200 dol weekly and went on keno placed 20 dol and hited 8k dol win 

withdrawed 7.5k and just did 5 spins with 100 dol and got it !

• 2 months later...
On 9/4/2021 at 12:01 PM, seanwattson said:

Sorry for replying so late lol but yeah got my weekly of 200 and went on keno placed 20 dol and hited 8k dol win 

withdrawed 7.5k and just did 5 spins with 100 on scarab 20 lines ( i was happy with 7.5k didnt even expected to hit anything ) and on 3rd spin i believe there it was 5 scatters 

Edited by dabavka

16 minutes ago, dabavka said:

Sorry for replying so late lol but yeah got my weekly of 200 and went on keno placed 20 dol and hited 8k dol win 

withdrawed 7.5k and just did 5 spins with 100 on scarab 20 lines ( i was happy with 7.5k didnt even expected to hit anything ) and on 3rd spin i believe there it was 5 scatters 

holyyy shit lmao! hope u didnt rip