Jump to content

Hey Stake! 👋 Remember Us?!


seanwattson
 Share

Featured Comment

First off, Happy Labor Day! I hope we all remember that life is short and the ones we love are around us. Take this time to realize and appreciate all that we have right now....in this moment. I hope everyone enjoys their weekend (a long one if you have Monday off as well!).

Ok, now that's out of the way, I will continue with my thoughts on this casino we have thoroughly enjoyed over the years. It was a blessing for me in a troubling time dealing with the woes of life, but now as I proceed from picking up myself and dusting myself off, I feel as if I'm submerging from the depths and realizing stuff that perhaps I was blinded by before...let me digress..

Stake, I hope you are doing well! I mean as I log on each day I'm seeing more and more people. That must be awesome for you eh? Must feel really good to be able to give away all the money back to the community that is growing and growing each week. May I ask that you please humble yourselves and be thankful for what you have.  Building an online casino from scratch is a tough feat no doubt.  To be able to continue on building and strengthening is a challenge, but I see something else getting in your way. Do you know what it is?

Forgive me, because this may seem to come out of nowhere but a story of mine is becoming a more common thing post covid. You see, in my field I worked 20 years to build a career and a reputation that I thought I held very dear to me. As I was clenching and clawing my way up the ladders to be the best I could be, I didn't realize all the people I had affected. Who and what I did im not sure, but after terminating many people, having many interviews where I didn't choose the person, etc. I am sure there were some people I unintentionally hurt. You see I was determined to be the best I could be and call myself a driven character and have an awesome work ethic, but in being so driven I had blinders on, my peripheral was a skewed if you will, so focused I was unfocused.......makes sense? As I continue to struggle with post covid life and its situations, I am finding that lady luck has turned around to come find me. I have been to many interviews, to be never called back, I have had a job where I was terminated after a week. I keep getting knocked down but I get right back up to get knocked down again. It is a blow not only to my life and personal struggles, but to my heart and to my psyche as well! It's not honestly...fair. Or is it?

You see, I see myself you in at the moment. You are doing phenomenal.  The best in your field. You have become in my honest opinion the best place to come make friends and play some games and hopefully win a couple ethereum even. Kudos! You are also having the blinders on. The very same people who helped you get where you are, they seem to start feeling a little differently after they see the same names over and over,  or what used to be your host contacting you for the smallest things, doesn't even respond to your concerns or problems. Its starting to piss them off. Just please remember, it's hard to gain trust but it's even harder to regain someone's trust after you lost it. I am only telling you this as a precaution as to the affect it had on me and my life. You are now a company and group of friends and family hosting friends and family and when you start treating friends and family unfair, then lady karma can come back with a vengeance. Im not particularly concerned as much as some are around here, but I just want you to self analyze and try to see it from other people's persoective and don't have a big head because it just makes you look silly and like a fool at the end. If anybody feels this way I think that we all should drop 1 suggestion of how Stake could change for the better.....I'll start.

Please cap off stream giveaways like the raffles and challenges. We have seen numerous times over and over again, that these same high rollers are winning 2, 5 and even 6 times! This is ridiculous and is no way fair. If you don't want to then do away with it all but don't let them capitalize over the group. You see one thing I learned is I always stick up for the group,  not the individual. I stand up for what I think is fair, right and honest, and usually the groups of people are typically right over the individual(s). It just always is.....thanks for letting me have a place to write down my thoughts and opinions! Happy Day! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, seanwattson said:

Please cap off stream giveaways like the raffles and challenges. We have seen numerous times over and over again, that these same high rollers are winning 2, 5 and even 6 times! This is ridiculous and is no way fair. If you don't want to then do away with it all but don't let them capitalize over the group. You see one thing I learned is I always stick up for the group,  not the individual. I stand up for what I think is fair, right and honest, and usually the groups of people are typically right over the individual(s).

Capping the raffles would be less fair for the group as a whole.

All of Stakes revenue is generated by players wagering.  By distributing the raffle ticket based on total wagered, each player has an chance relative to the amount they contributed to the raffle (it's not exact since different games have different house edges, but it's close).

There are a few players that wager way more than the rest.  They have the most tickets, and they've also contributed the most to the prize - I think it's safe to say that if these players weren't playing at stake, we wouldn't be having all these 6 and 7 figure giveaways.

By capping the giveaway, all youre doing is taking value from the players who wager the most to benefit players who wager a tiny fraction of the big players.  It's not fair, and since this is a Casino and not a Socialist Country, it doesn't make sense for stake to do that.

 

 

Edited by dupeddonk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

it's pretty common in every business....as soon they start to get bigger and bigger they turn dogshit to the early supporter and just try to lure moar and moar money from potential new people. even tho it's pretty sad, it's just right from a business perspective imo... one thing i agree for sure is the host contact, nowadays u can squeeze even a 0.01$ more out of reloads...while not long ago you would have get some very nice gift / bonuses from em...but w.e it is what it is. Good luck on finding a new job or career on this post-covid period sean. Have fun.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You know the only country that celebrates your holiday is banned from stake right?  I looked it up:  

 

“Labor Day is a federal holiday in the United Statescelebrated on the first Monday in September in any given year (i.e. a single day from September 1 through September 7) to honor and recognize the American labor movement and the works and contributions of laborers to the development and achievements of the United States.[1][2][3] It is the Monday of the long weekend known as Labor Day Weekend.”

 

 

 

*Edit* I just realized you might have been saying “Remember U.S.” and stating where you are located in the title.  If so then my information is redundant.  

Edited by adamintx
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, nick vermeule said:

Well said

Whom? 

14 hours ago, dupeddonk said:

Capping the raffles would be less fair for the group as a whole.

All of Stakes revenue is generated by players wagering.  By distributing the raffle ticket based on total wagered, each player has an chance relative to the amount they contributed to the raffle (it's not exact since different games have different house edges, but it's close).

There are a few players that wager way more than the rest.  They have the most tickets, and they've also contributed the most to the prize - I think it's safe to say that if these players weren't playing at stake, we wouldn't be having all these 6 and 7 figure giveaways.

By capping the giveaway, all youre doing is taking value from the players who wager the most to benefit players who wager a tiny fraction of the big players.  It's not fair, and since this is a Casino and not a Socialist Country, it doesn't make sense for stake to do that.

 

 

Valid points i do agree but wheres the value from the consumers standpoint and I mean the masses not the few who are really winning all these? For the ones who have wagered say a few million over a 3 year period? Plat 4 and 5s who was there for every Christmas and Birthday minus 1 year? It just disappointing....

12 hours ago, adamintx said:

You know the only country that celebrates your holiday is banned from stake right?  I looked it up:  

 

“Labor Day is a federal holiday in the United Statescelebrated on the first Monday in September in any given year (i.e. a single day from September 1 through September 7) to honor and recognize the American labor movement and the works and contributions of laborers to the development and achievements of the United States.[1][2][3] It is the Monday of the long weekend known as Labor Day Weekend.”

 

 

 

*Edit* I just realized you might have been saying “Remember U.S.” and stating where you are located in the title.  If so then my information is redundant.  

Ummm....I never said anything about U.s., I was just repeating what other people was saying,  🤣🤣🤣🤣. I thought maybe a world holiday since we all need breaks from time to time! Lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, seanwattson said:

Valid points i do agree but wheres the value from the consumers standpoint and I mean the masses not the few who are really winning all these? For the ones who have wagered say a few million over a 3 year period? Plat 4 and 5s who was there for every Christmas and Birthday minus 1 year? It just disappointing....

The value is in the tickets, with each ticket having the same value as any other ticket.

 

1 hour ago, seanwattson said:

I mean the masses not the few who are really winning all these? For the ones who have wagered say a few million over a 3 year period? Plat 4 and 5s who was there for every Christmas and Birthday minus 1 year? It just disappointing....

Ok here are the plat 5s and lowers that won 5k in the last draw:

2224810 - ntlmrk Bronze

2437414 - Blooney Plat 1

3179550 - Tass1981 Plat 2

1010410 - LizKamishiro Plat 4

1589953 - Dave1280 Plat 5

485335 - ethsuker Plat 4

900876 - winnerak PLat 2

2931527 - wysttle Silver

3219253 - Jooshee Plat 5

909661 - lizards Plat 3

422890 - plug4you Gold

3443437 - mangomuncher Plat 2

2129565 - jedrose17 Plat 3

3182936 - Alaran Plat 3

1636700 - devinp081 Plat 4

3243606 - duckduck88 Gold

 

That's right, the majority of the winners were plat 5 and below.

The only issue I see is this weird echo chamber that's been created where everyone that doesn't win complains and convinces each other that the reason their upset isn't simply because they didn't get $5k handed to them, it's because something is not fair - and they deserve a better chance.

It's bullshit.

If you wager 25k and someone else wagers 5 million, they're going to have 200 times as many tickets than you, and they're going to be 200 times more likely to get their name picked, and that's how it should be.  You can rationalize it any way you like, but at the end of the day, what you're asking Stake to do is take value from their most valuable players and give it to you.  And if you really believe that you're motivation is anything other than wanting money, you're fooling yourself.

 

Edited by dupeddonk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My friend I am in no way accusing anyone of anything. I'm just simply stating some things that have been said in our chat rooms in front of everyone and most people feel like it is undeserving. Also that was just last raffle how about showing say 2 or 3 raffles before that....I honestly don't care about the 5k, I care more about what my community is struggling to accept,  which i have already accepted. The only ones who try and say something completely shit the idea down. It's ok man 👍 👌. I'm not losing any sleep and neither will the high rollers when they go to the next casino down the road. Then who is left to pick up the pieces..Wow this is a tough crowd!  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I challenge you to find a better alternative of Stake raffles. I have never seen nowhere a casino where they offer for free the possibility to earn more with your wager and perform the extraction live to everybody with a 3rd party system. Yes it's an extraction, yes it's random, and yes people who wager most have higher chances, but this isn't different than buying a ticket for lottery, I can spend more and buy 1000 tickets and my chances will be higher.

 

Remember, in the end you need only one ticket to win, maybe you need more luck.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

It's good that we have a place where we can speak out and discuss the all "injustices" that is doing to us by Stake.

I can imagine the reaction of the owners of a real casino in Las Vegas, for example, if you @seanwattson come to them with such a statement...

If you @seanwattson win twice in a row tomorrow, send me one win. If you think this will be fair.

Edited by GoldenMagnet
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Couldn’t agree more man, the thing is the moderators not naming a few but you can probably guess who are going on power trips constantly and muting people for the littlest things while there is known scammers who haven’t been muted etc. They need to be humbled. Also the stake team has been lying for 3 months to me saying that they would “look into” self excluding from house games but they haven’t and it’s been 3 months. It’s getting a bit ridiculous, they can see what ball would’ve been 1000x in your seed but can’t self exclude from their own house games. This is not good for safe gambling because in between them telling me that they’re looking into it I’ve lost at least  10k in the past 2 months from it.

Things for improvement: 

1: Mods need to not be so power hungry and have limits on what they can do fairly 

2: Stop lying about looking into something and actually do it.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Pastify said:

Couldn’t agree more man, the thing is the moderators not naming a few but you can probably guess who are going on power trips constantly and muting people for the littlest things while there is known scammers who haven’t been muted etc. They need to be humbled. Also the stake team has been lying for 3 months to me saying that they would “look into” self excluding from house games but they haven’t and it’s been 3 months. It’s getting a bit ridiculous, they can see what ball would’ve been 1000x in your seed but can’t self exclude from their own house games. This is not good for safe gambling because in between them telling me that they’re looking into it I’ve lost at least  10k in the past 2 months from it.

Things for improvement: 

1: Mods need to not be so power hungry and have limits on what they can do fairly 

2: Stop lying about looking into something and actually do it.

 

So you are blaming everyone else for the fact that you cant control yourself? Well natural selection at the end my friend will get you dont worry :D:D what a joker :D  their fault I lost money because they didnt block me :D Just delete it and stop obviously you cant handle  it :D  You are addict smoker who will have just one because he can handle it. Well you cant obviously.....

 

To the raffle there is no fair way and this all is a joke , are you guys runing to lottery company because you ticket didnt win and complain? Or make a sport bet and requesting refund because the coach made wrong changes ??? Jokers :)  Maybe thats why none of you can win hmmm... Karma? You know jelousy is not good for health or luck ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You’ve been on the up as an employee in the past, it’s kind of unheard for someone on a management level to come down so quick as you described it and not get any other job at all consecutively. This is the one thing that caught me, but yes, this is possible true, then again it doesn’t relate at at all to gambling i feel. 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, vojtech5 said:

So you are blaming everyone else for the fact that you cant control yourself? Well natural selection at the end my friend will get you dont worry :D:D what a joker :D  their fault I lost money because they didnt block me :D Just delete it and stop obviously you cant handle  it :D  You are addict smoker who will have just one because he can handle it. Well you cant obviously.....

 

To the raffle there is no fair way and this all is a joke , are you guys runing to lottery company because you ticket didnt win and complain? Or make a sport bet and requesting refund because the coach made wrong changes ??? Jokers :)  Maybe thats why none of you can win hmmm... Karma? You know jelousy is not good for health or luck ...

First of all are you 12? If you aren’t stop being a virgin and spamming smileys all over the screen you cretin. 
second of all why are they lying saying they’re looking into a safer gambling tool when clearly they are not. 
Thirdly: no one is jealous you absolute moron. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Pastify said:

First of all are you 12? If you aren’t stop being a virgin and spamming smileys all over the screen you cretin. 
second of all why are they lying saying they’re looking into a safer gambling tool when clearly they are not. 
Thirdly: no one is jealous you absolute moron. 

you just exposed yourself even more. Either you dont understand your own words or realize that no one care about your crying so you are trying to turn it arround :D I will put as many smilles as I wont :D:D:D  :D  as I said natural selection candidates are just too much fun  :D  :D   

 

P.S.: Watch the road when you are crossing street :D  so you dont have to blame the road that should stop you :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...