As higher the base bet as higher the chance on reds ?

dutchgirl

Featured Comment

9 hours ago, dutchgirl said:

Sometimes I have the feeling how higher my basebet how more unbellievable red streaks I get. Anyone else the same experience ?

I don't think it matters how high your basebet is, probably it's because you expect the same pattern to happen when increasing your basebet and then a lot of reds show up. For me personally I often feel like higher bets hit more often compared to smaller ones.

I guess it's just how we as gamblers often "see" patterns in things that are actually quite random and not really there, to such a degree that some are quite willing to impulsively bet good money on such illusory nonrandomness.
Plenty of studies available on the psychological aspects of gambling and the human brain.

11 hours ago, dutchgirl said:

Sometimes I have the feeling how higher my basebet how more unbellievable red streaks I get. Anyone else the same experience ?

you would be correct.  it's a scam. many people on here will try to convince you otherwise but do not listen to them.  it will happen over and over. trust your gut and your OWN brain.