Vip host rarely comes online

Dexthesexx

Featured Comment

Hey any of you guys have issues with reaching your vip host?

My host seems to come online only 2-3 hours a day, other than that it’s just few hours reply ( no reply at all) or sleeping.

it’s so hard to claim my bonus. While he was online he said he will check on my bonus but 2 hours later, his status changed to sleeping without a reply. 
what’s the point of having a host man if stake support team replies so much faster.

Edited by Dexthesexx

VIP hosts will purposely avoid rushing to answer your texts for very good reason

if they do that, then players will expect that response level of service every time and become annoyed and complain if they don't receive it.

Also if a player is difficult to deal with or very demanding, they will tend to not notice your urgent messages. Try tipping your vip host and dont treat them like a maid, you may find things improve.

oh btw in the term VIP Host, they are the VIP because they are the person you go to to request some money.

Edited by Ghostnipple

Well honestly, what do you need them for that’s urgent? I can send a message to Jelena and within 12 hours or less she responds. Sometimes right away if she’s available, other times a little later.

If you have an urgent issue, contact live support. Plan ahead for your reloads, ill shoot jelena a message a few hours prior to it expiring letting her know which option I want for the week. That way there isn’t any delay in the reload being renewed, even if I’m not present at the time.

18 minutes ago, Ghostnipple said:

When everyone is VIP, nobody is VIP.

This is a problem. It`s just too many players to go around.

My host answer within reasonable time. If it`s something urgent, just use live support. 

And remember, if you have wagered alot the last days, you will get better response, bonuses and so on. If you take it easy for a while, they don`t care i guess. Thats just how it works.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2021 at 10:17 PM, Ghostnipple said:

VIP hosts will purposely avoid rushing to answer your texts for very good reason

if they do that, then players will expect that response level of service every time and become annoyed and complain if they don't receive it.

Also if a player is difficult to deal with or very demanding, they will tend to not notice your urgent messages. Try tipping your vip host and dont treat them like a maid, you may find things improve.

oh btw in the term VIP Host, they are the VIP because they are the person you go to to request some money.

You actually tip hosts I didn’t think they even played?

Yeah that’s why they didn’t grandfather in the people that started at stake when platinum 1 got a vip host.  I could understand it easier if they changed the perks for new sign ups but not the people that have been player under certain rules only to have them changed before you get there.  This is off topic though.

Just remember.. VIP Hosts handled hundreds of VIPs .. they are not bots that are 24/7 online.. they have their own life too .. but surely they know their obligation on responding to our Inquiries,  benefits and counseling if needed.. but be considerate too .. have a little patience and observe respect.  😊