Sign in to follow this  
xtinepink

My Stake song - “Busted Now” ?

Featured Comment

4 minutes ago, Darko said:

@Bojana have an amazing voice and can sing really good. She is just shy.

As for @Mirela ... Please stop her from singing in German... Please... :D

:x I usually have a lump in my throat when I should in any way perform live! :D But thank you, thank you :$

Support for xtine who nailed this one! We want moaaaar! B|

First of all, they never heard me sing. Second, even if they did, I'm a great singer. And last but not the least EKV was a great band and if they compare my voice with them, I'm proud of myself. B|

27 minutes ago, Darko said:

I agree. Guys, please, tell her to stop, we're going nuts because of that. I'm waking up in the middle of the night, screaming. Nightmares. :/

Not to mention that I scream in German "Bitte Gott, hör auf mit der Folter"

8 minutes ago, Milan said:

First of all, they never heard me sing. Second, even if they did, I'm a great singer. And last but not the least EKV was a great band and if they compare my voice with them, I'm proud of myself. B|

I agree. Guys, please, tell her to stop, we're going nuts because of that. I'm waking up in the middle of the night, screaming. Nightmares. :/

So, actually, Milan, have you just volunteered to sing on the next stream?!?! :o B|

I still haven't experienced Mirela's German rap craze, looking forward to :D

28 minutes ago, Darko said:

Wow! Interesting, I wanna hear them both. Now that we have the music sessions club. We can hear some talents on support team?

23 minutes ago, Bojana said:

:x I usually have a lump in my throat when I should in any way perform live! :D But thank you, thank you :$

Support for xtine who nailed this one! We want moaaaar! B|

Tyvm Bojana ?❤️ I consulted @Kargai before posting this one. Rofl.

13 minutes ago, Milan said:

I think it would be fair to hear Milan and Marija too since we didn’t see them on stream:D

7 hours ago, Milan said:

I believe @Mirela just refer to the 3:13m mark when the guy scream like if something bad happened to his ... you know, sensitive part. xD

Maybe the support team can mix things : let @Bojana rap in german and @Mirela sing in Hindi while @Darko make the swedish subtitles for deaf people and @Milan scream in the background like if he broke his ... sensitive parts. 

New combo style => new type of music => artistic, creative, innovative => money, rich, champagne, ... (I take only 55% royalties for my idea)

https://media.giphy.com/media/26FPLMDDN5fJCir0A/giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Kargai said:

I believe @Mirela just refer to the 3:13m mark when the guy scream like if something bad happened to his ... you know, sensitive part. xD

Maybe the support team can mix things : let @Bojana rap in german and @Mirela sing in Hindi while @Darko make the swedish subtitles for deaf people and @Milan scream in the background like if he broke his ... sensitive parts. 

New combo style => new type of music => artistic, creative, innovative => money, rich, champagne, ... (I take only 55% royalties for my idea)

I used to be able to rap, but in high-school, let's stick to the singing now xD You will receive a lot of royalties, but you still need to invent the name of the genre :D 

1 hour ago, Bojana said:

I used to be able to rap, but in high-school, let's stick to the singing now xD You will receive a lot of royalties, but you still need to invent the name of the genre :D 

it will probably be ... GROSS : German Rap Over Songs & Screams ? :P 

I'll be the creator of gross, seem great !

13 minutes ago, Kargai said:

it will probably be ... GROSS : German Rap Over Songs & Screams ? :P 

I'll be the creator of gross, seem great !

As always, you haven't failed us with top gifs and word-plays! :$:x

15 hours ago, Darko said:

I'll practice and it'll sound better, I promise :D 

15 hours ago, Milan said:

Not to mention that I scream in German "Bitte Gott, hör auf mit der Folter"

Haha :D see, there's already a benefit from it , you learned some German :D 

And yeah, I agree with Xtine and Bojana, Milan should really sing on next stream, the world needs to hear it. 

8 hours ago, Kargai said:

Yeah, I referred to that scream only xD

And nooo, German rap is my thing :D Bojana, you can rap in style of 50 cent :D 

9 hours ago, Mirela said:

I'll practice and it'll sound better, I promise :D 

Haha :D see, there's already a benefit from it , you learned some German :D 

And yeah, I agree with Xtine and Bojana, Milan should really sing on next stream, the world needs to hear it. 

Yeah, I referred to that scream only xD

And nooo, German rap is my thing :D Bojana, you can rap in style of 50 cent :D 

@Mirela would you like to try an Eminem rap too?? Eminem for you and 50 cent for Bojana? Lol. Go go go. xD

1 minute ago, Katarina said:

Whoow @xtinepink ! Your voice is so sweet! I love it! :D

Yeah, I love to sing as well, but whoever hears me sing begs me to stop. :D

@Bojana for sure can sing well, especially when she puts her headphones on and has no idea how loud she sings. :P <3 

Tyvm Kat. Did @ThugStream heard you sing? I bet he won’t stop you?❤️. 

I am very curious of Bojana’s voice. Hope she shares it on our music clubxD

33 minutes ago, Katarina said:

Whoow @xtinepink ! Your voice is so sweet! I love it! :D

Yeah, I love to sing as well, but whoever hears me sing begs me to stop. :D

@Bojana for sure can sing well, especially when she puts her headphones on and has no idea how loud she sings. :P <3 

Hahahahaha, that's how Darko heard me as well, I was totally unaware I was singing xD *blushes*

31 minutes ago, xtinepink said:

Tyvm Kat. Did @ThugStream heard you sing? I bet he won’t stop you?❤️. 

I am very curious of Bojana’s voice. Hope she shares it on our music clubxD

I actually have a file somewhere on my old PC, my friend and I have made a duet Pink & Nate Russ - "Just Give Me a Reason" :$ If I would share it, he would kill me for sure! xD 

56 minutes ago, Katarina said:

hahah:D I believe he would eventually fall out of love :D

giphy.gif

31 minutes ago, Bojana said:

I actually have a file somewhere on my old PC, my friend and I have made a duet Pink & Nate Russ - "Just Give Me a Reason" :$ If I would share it, he would kill me for sure! xD 

Just cut his part, or don't tell him, or we will ask our ears to not listen to him. Promise.

6 minutes ago, Kargai said:

giphy.gif

Just cut his part, or don't tell him, or we will ask our ears to not listen to him. Promise.

Then how is it supposed to be a duet? xD Shall I do the male vocals also?