Stake Forum
xtinepink

My Stake song - “Busted Now” ?

Featured Comment

2 minutes ago, 77kdub said:

That was awesome xtine you have an amazing voice girl!

? tyvm jenny. Lol you do have a sweet voice on @Shinjo‘s stream. Damn I miss the stream. Are you and @vinka1976 still on his stream? 

2 minutes ago, GodLoft said:

omg very nice song

impressed.gif

Tyvm so much Godloft ? please sing here too. Lol xD

4 minutes ago, Irena said:

Hey, @xtinepink, have you thought about making some music channel, making cover songs and all that? I'm not sure if you already have it, but I would love to listen to you singing all kinds of songs! :) 

Omg you mean youtube channel? No way Irena. Rofl! I recorded some songs to nana because I can still be anonymous there? 

thanks for the compliment though?:x

2 minutes ago, Bojana said:

@xtinepink, when are you coming to Serbia, you need to stream with us and sing in the background while I pretend it is my voice on the camera? xD :x:$ Jk ofc, but I do love it, immensely! ♥

Lol. I know you can sing Bojana? I wanna hear it too. When will be your next stream btw? I also wanna hear Mirela’s German rap. xDplease make it happen on next stream. :x

36 minutes ago, xtinepink said:

Lol. I know you can sing Bojana? I wanna hear it too. When will be your next stream btw? I also wanna hear Mirela’s German rap. xDplease make it happen on next stream. :x

Please, for the love of God and Satan, please... Just no more German rap. Thank you. :)

As for Bojana yes, she can sing really good. You two should sing together while I never heard @ri1ey sing but trust @Irena judgement.

50 minutes ago, xtinepink said:

But how do you know? :$ Darko and Kat are exaggerating (!) :D Next stream is Irena's , Darko and I will make one spontaneous in March!!!! (:P) *khm, khm* there might be more participants! *looks above* xD 

1 minute ago, Bojana said:

But how do you know? :$ Darko and Kat are exaggerating (!) :D Next stream is Irena's , Darko and I will make one spontaneous in March!!!! (:P) *khm, khm* there might be more participants! *looks above* xD 

Ahmm can i join as well? I will behave and try not to be so shy?:P 

I have to drink a bottle to stream good hahah xD

It would be so fun:) ??

How do I know? You tend to sing when at work, maybe you are not aware of that though. :)

As for stream - you know I am always in. :)

@ravenyvolle2 you won't ve needing a bottle of alcohol to stream, couple mai tai's like Mirela and you will be ready. :)