Multiple Accounts

Menang

Featured Comment

So I Just tell by Support that Im not eligible for Stake Level Up and Edge Out eddie Promotion because multiple accounts ("Any player multi-accounting will not be eligible for prizes.").

Well I do have other accounts, but I play those promotion with only one account, so I feel I should eligible for that promotion. My Vip host also say the same thing.

what do you think guys?

• Community Manager

Hello Menang!

Those are the rules and even your Vip host said that. Unfortunately, as long as you have multiple accounts, you won't be able to participate in the promotion.

All the best! 

6 minutes ago, Mina said:

Hello Menang!

Those are the rules and even your Vip host said that. Unfortunately, as long as you have multiple accounts, you won't be able to participate in the promotion.

All the best! 

are there no solutions to deactivate or deleted other accounts? 

I previously participated in this promotion without any problems. And I've already participated in other promotions

• 2 weeks later...

@Mina Hi. I just came across this thread and while reading it an idea came to my mind which I would like to ask for my understanding and knowledge regarding this topic. You did mention in the above post that there isn't any solution to Menang's predicament in which he is currently in (I am not dwelling about the past and I respect your decision on the matter). 

Just merely a suggestion from me (in which I could be wrong), would it help if @Menang self excluded himself permanently from the accounts and not reopen them thus allowing him the chance and pleasure to participate in the future promotions.

In my humble opinion (IMHO), we should not allow our past mistakes to continuously damage our future. 

16 hours ago, StromShadow said:

@Mina Hi. I just came across this thread and while reading it an idea came to my mind which I would like to ask for my understanding and knowledge regarding this topic. You did mention in the above post that there isn't any solution to Menang's predicament in which he is currently in (I am not dwelling about the past and I respect your decision on the matter). 

Just merely a suggestion from me (in which I could be wrong), would it help if @Menang self excluded himself permanently from the accounts and not reopen them thus allowing him the chance and pleasure to participate in the future promotions.

In my humble opinion (IMHO), we should not allow our past mistakes to continuously damage our future. 

Thank you. Its solved @stormshadow. I forgot to update this thread